Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What would you sell your soul for?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16
Full bestiary
Full bestiary
Help I'm trapped in a signature!
[quote name="MissAri" date="2020-02-10 22:27:07" ]I'd sell my soul for the ability to choose my custom progen's tert.[/quote] NO SHHH DON'T START EVERYONE ON THAT DEBATE AGAIN [size=2]i'm kidding, i'm kidding[/size] Also I like LordJeanliness's style of thinking. People here have been putting like a boolean or a bone fiend and they're out here like THE WHOLE THING. Wise use of a soul, that.
MissAri wrote on 2020-02-10 22:27:07:
I'd sell my soul for the ability to choose my custom progen's tert.

NO SHHH DON'T START EVERYONE ON THAT DEBATE AGAIN

i'm kidding, i'm kidding

Also I like LordJeanliness's style of thinking. People here have been putting like a boolean or a bone fiend and they're out here like THE WHOLE THING. Wise use of a soul, that.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
any ks/retired familiars i don't have a realistic chance of getting. i very much enjoy trying to fill my bestiary myself but those few i can't have will haunt me...

also tempted to say for any of my breeding projects to actually give me what i need. i've never been successful with a breeding project
any ks/retired familiars i don't have a realistic chance of getting. i very much enjoy trying to fill my bestiary myself but those few i can't have will haunt me...

also tempted to say for any of my breeding projects to actually give me what i need. i've never been successful with a breeding project
bee | he/she/they
+17 fr time
On FR? Nothing really.
On FR? Nothing really.
shop_banner.png
[item= Golden Idol][item= gilded crown] -cries-
Golden Idol Gilded Crown -cries-
Rene2.png

Wishlist
Art shop
xxxxxxxxx shellbubble.gif
I'd sell someone else's soul for Adventure Mode and the deities being more active.
I'd sell someone else's soul for Adventure Mode and the deities being more active.
2LHRMay.png
I'd sell someone else's soul for a g1 unbred platnium/nightshade/shamrock Lightning primal female.

Or at least enough scatterscrolls to get that combo. Or scattersights.

i need my feigi
I'd sell someone else's soul for a g1 unbred platnium/nightshade/shamrock Lightning primal female.

Or at least enough scatterscrolls to get that combo. Or scattersights.

i need my feigi
[quote name="LordJeanliness" date="2020-02-11 01:41:54" ] Full bestiary [/quote] This feels like the kind of monkey's-paw wish where you technically get the bestiary filled out, but don't actually [i]receive[/i] any of the familiars, they're just all instantly raised to Awakened so their picture is unlocked. Now you're cursed with no more gilded chests from bonding, [i]ever[/i], and you're still no closer to getting that Boolean or Bone Fiend...
LordJeanliness wrote on 2020-02-11 01:41:54:
Full bestiary
This feels like the kind of monkey's-paw wish where you technically get the bestiary filled out, but don't actually receive any of the familiars, they're just all instantly raised to Awakened so their picture is unlocked. Now you're cursed with no more gilded chests from bonding, ever, and you're still no closer to getting that Boolean or Bone Fiend...
Esme, a very red and Plague-themed Skydancer. A medallion depicting the Plaguebringer in profile.
[item=skycat]
Skycat
66.png
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/fvista/1.png[/img]
1.png
18345.png
771.png
icon dragon
deviantart
tumblr
reddit
•pixilator804