Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What would you sell your soul for?
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
The skycat is my dream item that I'll never own.
The skycat is my dream item that I'll never own.
qDavPTk.png
all of the genes and apparel i need for my projects (its WAY too long to post here)
all of the genes and apparel i need for my projects (its WAY too long to post here)
e6rKuT7.png
zephyrus · he/they · frt + 0

im autistic, so my tone come off as
more aggressive than i mean to be ^^;
All the flight God replicas in unbred gen1s, or a couple of unbred gen1 imps, or XXXX unbred gen1...

Gen1 galore.
All the flight God replicas in unbred gen1s, or a couple of unbred gen1 imps, or XXXX unbred gen1...

Gen1 galore.
>Carvaiine (They/them)
>Signature is a mess, will maybe fix someday
>if I forgot about your commission, please just poke me. I get distracted easily.
Nope.

TO BUY THE DRAGON DESIGNER PACK IN THE KICKSTARTER.
Nope.

TO BUY THE DRAGON DESIGNER PACK IN THE KICKSTARTER.
>Carvaiine (They/them)
>Signature is a mess, will maybe fix someday
>if I forgot about your commission, please just poke me. I get distracted easily.
A triple copper or triple metals g1.
A triple copper or triple metals g1.
YolDR6x.gif
[item=Scroll Case] and an abyss/abyss/cyan g1
Scroll Case

and an abyss/abyss/cyan g1
leWQTdB.png5hF3FGk.png
idk, i guess my projects/lore/etc done instantly and it doesnt cost a pretty penny or a while to think about?

or some really valuable dragons for some big cash/permas
idk, i guess my projects/lore/etc done instantly and it doesnt cost a pretty penny or a while to think about?

or some really valuable dragons for some big cash/permas
23863.png

BPco0tZ.png DVynlKm.png
> he/him
> items shop
> wishlist
> royaltundra -> angler
[item=skycat]
Skycat
................................................... .
he/him
please ping me when replying to me
... 0c6d754360cac7b4e6251a3b5ac42a7718ac068d.png
Right now I urgently want to have this girl: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=49&bodygene=22&breed=4&element=8&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=128&tertgene=10&winggene=42&wings=69&auth=b36cf7d48344f5275aa9dafaca9ffba039235cd8&dummyext=prev.png[/img] I have some parents that can produce her, but now I have to rely on my luck (which is... Bad, to say the least) and finding somebody with a Light nest to rent. Then I've gotta gene her up which is a whole mess in and of itself. Why must glimmer be the perfect tert?!
Right now I urgently want to have this girl:

dragon?age=1&body=49&bodygene=22&breed=4&element=8&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=128&tertgene=10&winggene=42&wings=69&auth=b36cf7d48344f5275aa9dafaca9ffba039235cd8&dummyext=prev.png

I have some parents that can produce her, but now I have to rely on my luck (which is... Bad, to say the least) and finding somebody with a Light nest to rent.

Then I've gotta gene her up which is a whole mess in and of itself. Why must glimmer be the perfect tert?!
my literal soul? i'd never sell it for anything. but a theoretical, flight rising-bound soul that i assume would have a specific (or nonspecific) monetary value? hmm... probably an imperial scroll. to sell, of course.
my literal soul? i'd never sell it for anything. but a theoretical, flight rising-bound soul that i assume would have a specific (or nonspecific) monetary value? hmm... probably an imperial scroll. to sell, of course.
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16