Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What would you sell your soul for?
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
The time and inspiration to finally write all the lore for my dragons/lair that I’ve got planned and be happy with the story and characters smh
The time and inspiration to finally write all the lore for my dragons/lair that I’ve got planned and be happy with the story and characters smh
prophetblink.gif
i don't have a soul, so
i don't have a soul, so
Infinite scattersights.

I don't even care about Primals or anything like that, I just hate eye RNG in particular.

Alternatively: the ability to hatch one (1) G1 that I actually want to keep.
Infinite scattersights.

I don't even care about Primals or anything like that, I just hate eye RNG in particular.

Alternatively: the ability to hatch one (1) G1 that I actually want to keep.
[quote name="Zavyt" date="2020-02-11 07:26:46" ] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/fvista/1.png[/img] [/quote] Oh my god, [I]mood[/I] This thing hurts me... it's exactly the aesthetic I want for my forever-vista, none of the red-and-black vistas we have even come close to my love of spiky goopy tendril things. And because it exists, we won't get anything that similar to it. But it's [I]literally[/I] unobtainable. The vistas weren't preserved the same way other KS items were, even the consumable imp scrolls (which were largely used by their owners, but many people held onto them knowing they'd appreciate in value)... vistas as items didn't exist back then, they were just special codes that came with the packs, and I don't know of anyone still having one that wasn't used. I'd throw all of my gems at this thing in a heartbeat, but I just don't think any exist.
Zavyt wrote on 2020-02-11 07:26:46:
1.png
Oh my god, mood

This thing hurts me... it's exactly the aesthetic I want for my forever-vista, none of the red-and-black vistas we have even come close to my love of spiky goopy tendril things. And because it exists, we won't get anything that similar to it. But it's literally unobtainable. The vistas weren't preserved the same way other KS items were, even the consumable imp scrolls (which were largely used by their owners, but many people held onto them knowing they'd appreciate in value)... vistas as items didn't exist back then, they were just special codes that came with the packs, and I don't know of anyone still having one that wasn't used.

I'd throw all of my gems at this thing in a heartbeat, but I just don't think any exist.
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
69 of these bad boys [item=boolean] [s]jk jk jk jk[/s]
69 of these bad boys Boolean

jk jk jk jk
vbbxBX.png9QNbhfp.png
No thanks, I like my soul.
No thanks, I like my soul.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
An XXX ice gen1 ice primal,,,, mmmmmhmmm
An XXX ice gen1 ice primal,,,, mmmmmhmmm
pbClP9x.gifBe kind to one anotherrfFrIlf.gif
If I could turn any Scry into a real dragon.

I would get my lair filled SO FAST.
If I could turn any Scry into a real dragon.

I would get my lair filled SO FAST.
Please drink water.
I would sell my soul for the Gladekeeper to comment on my profile

(Does that count?)
I would sell my soul for the Gladekeeper to comment on my profile

(Does that count?)
fBVWC4D.pngRCD2mOL.pngOTXJQ9a.png4oO1RBo.pngA28Svy9.png
To be able to have been a part of the site since Kickstarter so I can have a complete familiar collection.

The retired ones should only count in your bestiary if you have them. That incomplete number will haunt me forever.
To be able to have been a part of the site since Kickstarter so I can have a complete familiar collection.

The retired ones should only count in your bestiary if you have them. That incomplete number will haunt me forever.
nZzzLxJ.png Horror aesthetic/lore lair
Weird goblin hermit
She/Her
.......................... Massive Horror fan
Gamer
Writer
zwGyDvx.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16