Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Headstart vs. Non-Headstart
1 2 3 4
I heard about this site a few months ago but seeing as I don't tend to stick with 'pets' games usually it kindof just flew past me. (As in was on Meowr for awhile but would go inactive every time I went on again... whoops.)

Then I saw the site was up and open and decided to make an account and see if I liked it. And I do! I think the Coliseum's RPG like aspect will keep me hooked in ways other similar sites haven't. I've never been to good at learning item economies or minigames but RPG-style battles are great in my book.

Looking back I kindof wish I had helped with the kickstarter for that reason, and because the Imperial Dragons look so nice. But then again I'm also not the richest college student, so eh. If this site gains a 'freeze account' option I'll be on here for even longer probably as sometimes I just don't have to time to play on a site like this. Then I feel guilty... and then it just turns into a never-ending hiatus.

But for now I'm quite enjoying the site, and I'm glad that enough people backed it to make it a possibility! It's a really nice site.
I heard about this site a few months ago but seeing as I don't tend to stick with 'pets' games usually it kindof just flew past me. (As in was on Meowr for awhile but would go inactive every time I went on again... whoops.)

Then I saw the site was up and open and decided to make an account and see if I liked it. And I do! I think the Coliseum's RPG like aspect will keep me hooked in ways other similar sites haven't. I've never been to good at learning item economies or minigames but RPG-style battles are great in my book.

Looking back I kindof wish I had helped with the kickstarter for that reason, and because the Imperial Dragons look so nice. But then again I'm also not the richest college student, so eh. If this site gains a 'freeze account' option I'll be on here for even longer probably as sometimes I just don't have to time to play on a site like this. Then I feel guilty... and then it just turns into a never-ending hiatus.

But for now I'm quite enjoying the site, and I'm glad that enough people backed it to make it a possibility! It's a really nice site.
0BrAWFT.png8sbZLoS.png
1 2 3 4