Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | are you misleading
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17
I like blue.
I like blue.
Can't you hear the bells singing along?
You all hear it on the radio
Can't you see the hero coming home?
Can't you hear the bells
677.png967.png23821.png
I'm totally not in Lightning or Ice (or Water) =P
I had a not-misleading vista, avatar dragon and signature, but I like turquoise so much I chose it for my hatchery banner, and then it just... kinda went on from there?
Maybe one day I'll move to Lightning. Or Nature. Or Light. Who knows, really...
I'm totally not in Lightning or Ice (or Water) =P
I had a not-misleading vista, avatar dragon and signature, but I like turquoise so much I chose it for my hatchery banner, and then it just... kinda went on from there?
Maybe one day I'll move to Lightning. Or Nature. Or Light. Who knows, really...
nNgJowc.png X4p2jRx.png
Pgv53XB.png
oRkijoy.png
8M6oN2E.png
HxL61bT.png
9R2Unq1.png
sHV5hf8.png
gVI5OAO.png
cdqdRxL.png
bx7nz65.png
someone might think i'm in nature because of the vista but otherwise, not really
someone might think i'm in nature because of the vista but otherwise, not really
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
...No.
...No.
i only have one vista and one custom progen and thankfully they kinda match
i only have one vista and one custom progen and thankfully they kinda match
I wouldn't say i am, though I do like nature-y dragons as well and sometimes uses that aesthetic as my avatar/vista ^^
I wouldn't say i am, though I do like nature-y dragons as well and sometimes uses that aesthetic as my avatar/vista ^^
g8j0L9a.png My Timezone: FR+9
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
I'm not quite sure. My signature makes me look like I'm from Plague (my former flight), so maybe?
I'm not quite sure. My signature makes me look like I'm from Plague (my former flight), so maybe?
eG6Zatg.png
Well I didn't recognize myself in the forums if that counts for anything? I think I seam a little misleading until someone points out my fondness for puns. ;3
Well I didn't recognize myself in the forums if that counts for anything? I think I seam a little misleading until someone points out my fondness for puns. ;3
OxagJgG.png
mlHpBMC.png
fFNApWQ.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
S3J5uo7.png
Open to all Pings/PMs. Don't be shy, I'd love to chat!

Beasts collected: 1070. If you're offering any familiars I'm missing, please contact me!
u6ogC2Q.gif
Misleading? Well, not intentionally.

Am a member of Light, and would like to think my current avatar and vista are fairly flight-neutral.
Misleading? Well, not intentionally.

Am a member of Light, and would like to think my current avatar and vista are fairly flight-neutral.
Exhausted and severely depressed.
Maybe?
Maybe?
zhMvOXK.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17