Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturnament, Final Result!
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Praise Akiri
Creator of only the best art in the land
Praise Akiri
Creator of only the best art in the land
-Raptor-
ZbNAjCO.pngmlHpBMC.png
BTRr72z.png55xbf1H.png
dd3NYvJ.png
eJAYlSZ.gif
I genuinely love this.
I genuinely love this.
t00QRwj.png rOVa8hM.png 6260.png
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
Adopt shop zAddafE.gifGI49w5A.gif
+3 FR time
Okay but why is akiri the best artist on the team hmmm????
Okay but why is akiri the best artist on the team hmmm????
2dMJezN.pngqIEuPPv.png
[quote name="StarfallQueen" date="2019-01-14 12:23:46" ] tbh we all know it's horrible we just pretend to like it for the memes [/quote] Yeah, I know it can't compare to anyone that has a very good drawing skill. My traditional art might be a tad bit better than the piece Akiri made, but at least the piece itself doesn't look as horrendous as the MS Paint creations I have made in the past. Those were... mistakes that I would love to keep buried in the grave I hold those said mistakes in.
StarfallQueen wrote on 2019-01-14 12:23:46:
tbh we all know it's horrible we just pretend to like it for the memes
Yeah, I know it can't compare to anyone that has a very good drawing skill. My traditional art might be a tad bit better than the piece Akiri made, but at least the piece itself doesn't look as horrendous as the MS Paint creations I have made in the past. Those were... mistakes that I would love to keep buried in the grave I hold those said mistakes in.
3359079.gif3359080.gifJA8qUrr.png
Now the some good art right there. Why doesn't Akiri do more art like this for the site?
Now the some good art right there. Why doesn't Akiri do more art like this for the site?
ShinyRelicLedian.png
What brilliantly shiny feathers he has!
What brilliantly shiny feathers he has!
Coelum Ad Proelium Elige
I own the most wonderful Shiba Inus named Jiro and Lou!
tumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.png
What do Shiba Inus~ like to dream about? Is it dancing Hainus?
This is blessed,,,,, omg,,,, the amazing art is back :,) thank you so much akiri and staff

(as you can tell from my sig, a long time fan)
This is blessed,,,,, omg,,,, the amazing art is back :,) thank you so much akiri and staff

(as you can tell from my sig, a long time fan)
29370123p.png172210p.pnghd_onoff.giftumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo2_75sq.pngtumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo1_75sq.png
@Akiri That is some awe-inspiring artwork XD
@Akiri That is some awe-inspiring artwork XD
g8T8XC2.png
That art is incredible, truly a worthy prize for the Vulpine Lamp
That art is incredible, truly a worthy prize for the Vulpine Lamp
What I want to know is why are y'all summoning the Vulpine Lamp in the Golem Workshop. Are you saying that all the robots I beat up there are actually spirits trapped inside mechanic bodies?
What I want to know is why are y'all summoning the Vulpine Lamp in the Golem Workshop. Are you saying that all the robots I beat up there are actually spirits trapped inside mechanic bodies?
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19