Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | newbie vs now
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
[quote name="Cytus" date="2018-12-13 11:59:10" ] Newbie: XXX, XXY, XYX, XYY Me: matching XYZs are to die for [/quote] I'm just starting to love good XYZs tbh The others still good may I contribute: new: mmm spening gems good old: 5 gems? in the vault you go
Cytus wrote on 2018-12-13 11:59:10:
Newbie: XXX, XXY, XYX, XYY
Me: matching XYZs are to die for

I'm just starting to love good XYZs tbh
The others still good

may I contribute:

new: mmm spening gems good
old: 5 gems? in the vault you go
ttGfSL1.png
newbie: I'm not exalting any dragon if I can help it. I'll weave exalted dragons into my lore so they can still be characters, and I'll give them good names.
now: *chucks dragons named Rocksnot and Fizziwig at Windsinger*

newbie: I'm going to save up for genes for this dragon, and I'll get this gene as soon as I have x treasure. I'll gene my dragons in this order.
now: I'm going to design a gene pattern for this dragon, then get the genes one day when I feel like randomly fixing a dragon.

newbie: I don't want to expand past 50 spaces because I like the Reedcleft Ascent for my lore.
now: Whoops. Skipped straight to the Cloudsong.

newbie: Exalting in my lore will be that Windsinger hires them to work for him, and Windsinger is just another dragon, and they visit their families when they can, and they really enjoy their new lives.
now: Who cares? I got monies!

newbie: What's the point of hatching eggs?
now: Let's hatch my latest let's-save-this-ugly-derg challenge...

newbie: I don't like coli, but I'll train some glass cannons to level 25 so I can get enough food and exalt dragons at level 7.
now: Blah, I hate coli. I'll just sell them for someone else to train.
newbie: I'm not exalting any dragon if I can help it. I'll weave exalted dragons into my lore so they can still be characters, and I'll give them good names.
now: *chucks dragons named Rocksnot and Fizziwig at Windsinger*

newbie: I'm going to save up for genes for this dragon, and I'll get this gene as soon as I have x treasure. I'll gene my dragons in this order.
now: I'm going to design a gene pattern for this dragon, then get the genes one day when I feel like randomly fixing a dragon.

newbie: I don't want to expand past 50 spaces because I like the Reedcleft Ascent for my lore.
now: Whoops. Skipped straight to the Cloudsong.

newbie: Exalting in my lore will be that Windsinger hires them to work for him, and Windsinger is just another dragon, and they visit their families when they can, and they really enjoy their new lives.
now: Who cares? I got monies!

newbie: What's the point of hatching eggs?
now: Let's hatch my latest let's-save-this-ugly-derg challenge...

newbie: I don't like coli, but I'll train some glass cannons to level 25 so I can get enough food and exalt dragons at level 7.
now: Blah, I hate coli. I'll just sell them for someone else to train.
LxbWmll.png
Newbie: I'm going to name all my dragons after sweets and desserts! I even made my first dragon look like the wrapper of a Crunchie Bar!

Now: Name theme? What's that?
Newbie: I'm going to name all my dragons after sweets and desserts! I even made my first dragon look like the wrapper of a Crunchie Bar!

Now: Name theme? What's that?
c64qslB.png iejIbGt.png 7nuk9Ck.png
Newbie: Wait, I can color my first dragon? gives it pretty colors but gets a stupid tert.
wait why can't I see the third color??
IS THAT JESTER STUFF???

now: IS THAT EVEN MORE JESTER STUFF
DOES THIS MEAN NEW JESTER STUFF FOR NOTN?
I NEED MORE JESTER STUFF
Newbie: Wait, I can color my first dragon? gives it pretty colors but gets a stupid tert.
wait why can't I see the third color??
IS THAT JESTER STUFF???

now: IS THAT EVEN MORE JESTER STUFF
DOES THIS MEAN NEW JESTER STUFF FOR NOTN?
I NEED MORE JESTER STUFF
akueye3.png
New: People who obsess over G1 are crazy hahaha G1 projects are so expensive
Now: I’m just going to stalk the AH until a G1 with the right colours comes up then I’ll just imp sc- oh noes.
New: People who obsess over G1 are crazy hahaha G1 projects are so expensive
Now: I’m just going to stalk the AH until a G1 with the right colours comes up then I’ll just imp sc- oh noes.
She/Her | FR + 19 | Inactive: FR 5am-1pm
PJgrBLH.png
[quote name="QueenKatoe" date="2018-12-12 20:19:55" ] newbie: omg these dragons are so cheap!!! i'm gonna buy a crap ton! they're all so gorgeous and beautiful and unique!! now: you're effing ugly but i can't get rid of you now because sentiment...ugh... [/quote] same also newbie: no exalting now: no exalting the ugly/basic sentimental dragons, but off the spacedad the pretty fodder go newbie: wow i dont wanna give my familiars or apparel to baldwin now: INTO THE CAULDRON YOU GO
QueenKatoe wrote on 2018-12-12 20:19:55:
newbie: omg these dragons are so cheap!!! i'm gonna buy a crap ton! they're all so gorgeous and beautiful and unique!!
now: you're effing ugly but i can't get rid of you now because sentiment...ugh...

same

also

newbie: no exalting
now: no exalting the ugly/basic sentimental dragons, but off the spacedad the pretty fodder go

newbie: wow i dont wanna give my familiars or apparel to baldwin
now: INTO THE CAULDRON YOU GO
Newbie: iri/shim, so shiny, so nice! I will never exalt a dragon gifted to me.
Now: Exalt all the things, old and new, bred and not, only treasure-gened G1s remain.
Newbie: iri/shim, so shiny, so nice! I will never exalt a dragon gifted to me.
Now: Exalt all the things, old and new, bred and not, only treasure-gened G1s remain.
32392442p.png66416996p.png83684589p.png75459369p.png78722162p.png70636041p.png64470764p.png
Newbie: fams are cute will not yeet in caldron
Old: Y E E T
cowfish.gif
[quote name="okn" date="2018-12-13 14:17:43" ] Newbie: fams are cute will not yeet in caldron Old: Y E E T [/quote]
okn wrote on 2018-12-13 14:17:43:
Webp.net-resizeimage_%282%29.gif xxxgenderfluid, they/them
xxxcurrently: on semi-hiatus!

xxx-hatchery

xxx-art shop

xxx-wishlist
newbie: mmm lov these white / obs doubles
now: mmm love these white / obs doubles
newbie: mmm lov these white / obs doubles
now: mmm love these white / obs doubles
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11