Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | newbie vs now
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
[quote name="Closetcreep" date="2018-12-12 18:15:18" ] [quote name="ghostesez" date="2018-12-12 18:07:33" ] idk what you're talking about i still don't know what i'm doing [/quote] Same [img]https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/394/314/c62.jpg[/img] [/quote]
Closetcreep wrote on 2018-12-12 18:15:18:
ghostesez wrote on 2018-12-12 18:07:33:
idk what you're talking about i still don't know what i'm doing
Same
c62.jpg
ckoudy.png -
ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
Newbie: Art clan art clan art clan oooh is that an irishim?
Now: I want to put this in the lore, but it contradicts what I have for the other one!
Newbie: Art clan art clan art clan oooh is that an irishim?
Now: I want to put this in the lore, but it contradicts what I have for the other one!
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
newbie: [has no idea the auction house, forums, and everything on the side bar exists. only knows about the nesting grounds, front page, and lair] how do i get more dragons???? how do i do anything????? [leaves the site for a year]
now: [visits the auction house, forums, and literally everything on the side bar now] the auction house and forums are amazing. i'm glad i know about them. i know about almost everything and i must tell new people
newbie: [has no idea the auction house, forums, and everything on the side bar exists. only knows about the nesting grounds, front page, and lair] how do i get more dragons???? how do i do anything????? [leaves the site for a year]
now: [visits the auction house, forums, and literally everything on the side bar now] the auction house and forums are amazing. i'm glad i know about them. i know about almost everything and i must tell new people
newbie: dargons
now: dargons
newbie: dargons
now: dargons
Me, a newbie: I don't want to melt familiars at Baldwin, it makes me feel bad!

Me, now: I don't care man, I just need the muck!
Me, a newbie: I don't want to melt familiars at Baldwin, it makes me feel bad!

Me, now: I don't care man, I just need the muck!
larvesta.gifvolcarona.giflarvesta.gifvolcarona.gif -
Newbie : nope. no lore, no exalting, no g&g (only hilo)
now: all the lore! all the exalting! all the free money!
Newbie : nope. no lore, no exalting, no g&g (only hilo)
now: all the lore! all the exalting! all the free money!
gU2ykYl.png
newbie: omg these dragons are so cheap!!! i'm gonna buy a crap ton! they're all so gorgeous and beautiful and unique!!
now: you're effing ugly but i can't get rid of you now because sentiment...ugh...
newbie: omg these dragons are so cheap!!! i'm gonna buy a crap ton! they're all so gorgeous and beautiful and unique!!
now: you're effing ugly but i can't get rid of you now because sentiment...ugh...
queen_katoe.gif
Newbie me: genes are expensive I shall gene things with only treasure [and later Baldwin] genes and I also won't gene stuff except for the Very Rare gen 1
Now: has bought nine gem genes, five of which are on gen 1's; owns eleven non-progen gen 1's projectsssss are good they are fun and keep things interesting and In Progress :D

Newbie me: oooo iri/shim/underbelly is so nice
Now me: wow iri/shim/underbelly is so boring
Newbie me: genes are expensive I shall gene things with only treasure [and later Baldwin] genes and I also won't gene stuff except for the Very Rare gen 1
Now: has bought nine gem genes, five of which are on gen 1's; owns eleven non-progen gen 1's projectsssss are good they are fun and keep things interesting and In Progress :D

Newbie me: oooo iri/shim/underbelly is so nice
Now me: wow iri/shim/underbelly is so boring
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
newbie me: i'm gonna breed all my dragons together! these two look cool, let's see what their babies look like! :D

me now: this fool has an offspring list, YEET
newbie me: i'm gonna breed all my dragons together! these two look cool, let's see what their babies look like! :D

me now: this fool has an offspring list, YEET
trans 8upyv5b.png
fSLriXt.png
Jace | He/Him | 23 | FR+1
unknown.png
DyNrws8.png
zFqmlqZ.png
Newbie: I don’t see how I could have that many dragons, 20 is hard enough to feed

Now: maybe I should open a food pantry or something...

Newbie: I don’t see how I could have that many dragons, 20 is hard enough to feed

Now: maybe I should open a food pantry or something...

Philippians 4:13 I can do All things through Christ who gives me strength

WARNING: I am prone to use random LOTR and the Hobbit references XD
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11