Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wait so.... (Notn)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
oh my GODS why does salt exist on fr
nobody's FORCING you people to participate
don't like the concept? cool, go enjoy the winter season with your fam.
like the concept? cool, enjoy the fest.

there is NO REASON to be salty about this. IT'S PIXEL DRAGONS. STOP BEING SALTY ABOUT PIXEL DRAGONS. FIND SOMETHING BETTER TO BE SALTY ABOUT THAT ISN'T PIXEL DRAGONS.
oh my GODS why does salt exist on fr
nobody's FORCING you people to participate
don't like the concept? cool, go enjoy the winter season with your fam.
like the concept? cool, enjoy the fest.

there is NO REASON to be salty about this. IT'S PIXEL DRAGONS. STOP BEING SALTY ABOUT PIXEL DRAGONS. FIND SOMETHING BETTER TO BE SALTY ABOUT THAT ISN'T PIXEL DRAGONS.
java/tira, he/him pronouns, aro trans dude. fr time +8.

[/color] i hoard crystals please send me some
Oh FR....

One person has an opinion, and several people's response is 'WHY DO U HATE FR'

I do think it's a bit weird to have an event based around one breed that, while limited, isn't exactly uncommon even in times furthest from it's holiday. But eh, they add a lot of stuff that isn't nocturne related so that's nice.
Oh FR....

One person has an opinion, and several people's response is 'WHY DO U HATE FR'

I do think it's a bit weird to have an event based around one breed that, while limited, isn't exactly uncommon even in times furthest from it's holiday. But eh, they add a lot of stuff that isn't nocturne related so that's nice.
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
I may be biased, being a shadow flight member and all, but I don't really see the problem? Shadow didn't have our own breed, December didn't have a festival, so the staff put them together and we go NotN! I believe the rationale was that December is the darkest month of the year, with the solstice, so it would make sense to be darkness themed.

And honestly, even if it was tied to another flight, like say, ice, I wouldn't have a problem with the event. It's not like it's a second flight festival, after all.

I do agree that a festival in the last two weeks of December isn't great for everyone, I had to miss a majority of NotN last year because of family/holiday stuff, but oh well. The other months are taken by flight festivals and it would be pretty bad to intrude on another flight's month, and you can always catch up on NotN items after the festival, which is what I typically do if I miss something.
I may be biased, being a shadow flight member and all, but I don't really see the problem? Shadow didn't have our own breed, December didn't have a festival, so the staff put them together and we go NotN! I believe the rationale was that December is the darkest month of the year, with the solstice, so it would make sense to be darkness themed.

And honestly, even if it was tied to another flight, like say, ice, I wouldn't have a problem with the event. It's not like it's a second flight festival, after all.

I do agree that a festival in the last two weeks of December isn't great for everyone, I had to miss a majority of NotN last year because of family/holiday stuff, but oh well. The other months are taken by flight festivals and it would be pretty bad to intrude on another flight's month, and you can always catch up on NotN items after the festival, which is what I typically do if I miss something.
jCVhFoZ.gif
I just want money
Also the fams are cute the glowing globes are good boys
I just want money
Also the fams are cute the glowing globes are good boys
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
???
this is weird
y'all need to chill

it's an fun festival and gives me lots of eggs and that's all I really care about
???
this is weird
y'all need to chill

it's an fun festival and gives me lots of eggs and that's all I really care about
don't attack my nocturne holiday, nocturnes are precious children and deserve it.
don't attack my nocturne holiday, nocturnes are precious children and deserve it.
2029 < Used to be MoonEclispe, still the Friendly Friend I was earlier, just with an easier to spell name! Yay!
My only complaint about NotN this year? Why does it have to start so late (12/23)?! I don't see why we can't push this seafood mini holiday back until January in order to start NotN a week sooner. It's supposed to be a December festival, and (if it still runs for two weeks this time) it's going to have almost a whole week in January.
My only complaint about NotN this year? Why does it have to start so late (12/23)?! I don't see why we can't push this seafood mini holiday back until January in order to start NotN a week sooner. It's supposed to be a December festival, and (if it still runs for two weeks this time) it's going to have almost a whole week in January.
SunsetMagnum.jpgFjgpNYm.png1j6wDhn.pngreHWBXk.png
[quote name="Hypercoaster" date="2018-12-05 15:37:29" ] My only complaint about NotN this year? Why does it have to start so late (12/23)?! I don't see why we can't push this seafood mini holiday back until January in order to start NotN a week sooner. It's supposed to be a December festival, and (if it still runs for two weeks this time) it's going to have almost a whole week in January. [/quote] Staff wanted both Christmas and New Year's in it.
Hypercoaster wrote on 2018-12-05 15:37:29:

Staff wanted both Christmas and New Year's in it.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
If the site widely agreed that NotN is a Shadow holiday, then by dom etiquette dominance should go to shadow during it. But dom during NotN is free for all so ????????
If the site widely agreed that NotN is a Shadow holiday, then by dom etiquette dominance should go to shadow during it. But dom during NotN is free for all so ????????
tumblr_o3y21mL18h1uo92ito3_640.png
people really out here crying over a site holiday sharing a theme with shadow because its celebrating nocturnes huh
people really out here crying over a site holiday sharing a theme with shadow because its celebrating nocturnes huh
banner_grimm.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7