Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Do you ever want to start over
1 2 3 4 5
Definitely not. I love my clan. =D
Definitely not. I love my clan. =D
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94672840.png87809713.png.png
i've felt that several times, and i generally end up wiping half my lair and starting over. I tend to get overwhelmed by the amount of projects i have and get rid of all the dragons im not absolutely in love with.

ngl if you're interested in selling i would buy some of your g1s in a heartbeat just might take me a bit to save up for them
i've felt that several times, and i generally end up wiping half my lair and starting over. I tend to get overwhelmed by the amount of projects i have and get rid of all the dragons im not absolutely in love with.

ngl if you're interested in selling i would buy some of your g1s in a heartbeat just might take me a bit to save up for them
Stuffed Mith
||
he/they/she
changed username galdr -> dunmeshi 1/2/24
@chouki

Pfft yeah, the market is Bad. Don't get me wrong, you wouldn't get anywhere near what you put into them back, but that's kinda the thing with G1s anyway. Like, I lost a TON of money when I cleared out my lair, but I didn't care because I just wasn't enjoying the dragons anymore, y'know? And since I didn't enjoy my clan, I couldn't enjoy the site as a whole, and it kinda sucked. :'/

But at least it's not too hard to earn money through other means too! Like G&G. G&G is op haha.

If you decide to go through with it and need any advice, feel free to shoot me a PM. I got plenty of experience with that when I was wrestling all my old dorks out of my lair...
@chouki

Pfft yeah, the market is Bad. Don't get me wrong, you wouldn't get anywhere near what you put into them back, but that's kinda the thing with G1s anyway. Like, I lost a TON of money when I cleared out my lair, but I didn't care because I just wasn't enjoying the dragons anymore, y'know? And since I didn't enjoy my clan, I couldn't enjoy the site as a whole, and it kinda sucked. :'/

But at least it's not too hard to earn money through other means too! Like G&G. G&G is op haha.

If you decide to go through with it and need any advice, feel free to shoot me a PM. I got plenty of experience with that when I was wrestling all my old dorks out of my lair...
i wanna,,, yeet all of the gen1s who have no genes / are wips into the den and never think about them until i have the money
i wanna,,, yeet all of the gen1s who have no genes / are wips into the den and never think about them until i have the money
D03a4pf.png
Sometimes. Certain times of the year more than others. Came close to abandoning my account and starting over once or twice. But I worked way, way too hard on my dragons and they have sentimental value now.
Sometimes. Certain times of the year more than others. Came close to abandoning my account and starting over once or twice. But I worked way, way too hard on my dragons and they have sentimental value now.
xe/xyr/xem
[quote name="TheWhiteTigerGod" date="2018-11-26 12:08:58" ] Wait until the Hibernal Den comes out, plop everyone in there, and relish your new lair space. [/quote] This is what I'm doing, just I'm not waiting for the Hibernal Den. Sometimes it's nice to start over.
TheWhiteTigerGod wrote on 2018-11-26 12:08:58:
Wait until the Hibernal Den comes out, plop everyone in there, and relish your new lair space.

This is what I'm doing, just I'm not waiting for the Hibernal Den. Sometimes it's nice to start over.
OVI5Wp2.gif
I sorta did a "soft" version of that idea.

I just moved to Fire, after being in Plague my entire 4+ years on FR.
I exalted a lot of my plague breeding pairs and I've gotten a bunch of premium fire ones.

Being in a new flight is ridiculously refreshing, and I haven't even hatched my first new nests yet.
I sorta did a "soft" version of that idea.

I just moved to Fire, after being in Plague my entire 4+ years on FR.
I exalted a lot of my plague breeding pairs and I've gotten a bunch of premium fire ones.

Being in a new flight is ridiculously refreshing, and I haven't even hatched my first new nests yet.
hisscale_fr_sig_fun_just_top___copy_by_hisscale-dalw0n9.png
[quote name="Charias" date="2018-11-26 16:32:55" ] @chouki Pfft yeah, the market is Bad. Don't get me wrong, you wouldn't get anywhere near what you put into them back, but that's kinda the thing with G1s anyway. Like, I lost a TON of money when I cleared out my lair, but I didn't care because I just wasn't enjoying the dragons anymore, y'know? And since I didn't enjoy my clan, I couldn't enjoy the site as a whole, and it kinda sucked. :'/ But at least it's not too hard to earn money through other means too! Like G&G. G&G is op haha. If you decide to go through with it and need any advice, feel free to shoot me a PM. I got plenty of experience with that when I was wrestling all my old dorks out of my lair... [/quote] @Charias God I understand nothing to G&G even with the guides I'm going to stay in the dumb kid corner
Charias wrote on 2018-11-26 16:32:55:
@chouki

@Charias God I understand nothing to G&G even with the guides

I'm going to stay in the dumb kid corner
tumblr_ozc9mxtgb51udi2fqo2_r1_500.png

Art by draconoblade
This is a mood. I've purged my lair three times now I think? My only perma is my level 25. The rest are all fodder.
This is a mood. I've purged my lair three times now I think? My only perma is my level 25. The rest are all fodder.
3sKaKGc.png
gray » fr+3 » flight traveler
@chouki

Oh... you want me to try and explain it to you? Might help more than just reading some guides... it's really not as hard as it looks! Just gotta memorise like 3 different patterns and you can beat any puzzle Hard mode can throw at you. ^^
@chouki

Oh... you want me to try and explain it to you? Might help more than just reading some guides... it's really not as hard as it looks! Just gotta memorise like 3 different patterns and you can beat any puzzle Hard mode can throw at you. ^^
1 2 3 4 5