Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Eliminate... How long did it take you?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Keep in mind it used to be way easier to find them in certain venues due to there not being as many possible enemies (and therefore the ones that could drop it would be encountered more often). I was training up my first team and partway through stopped and was training a second team, and my second team was at the level of the Waterway and I found my first ever elim. It was magical.

I've never bought one, found quite a few! But not for a while.

I don't remember where I found it or exactly when. I'd probably been here a month and a half? Because I feel like it might have been during the first ever NotN or slightly before? They didn't used to cost even HALF as much then, lol, they were below 100kt.
Keep in mind it used to be way easier to find them in certain venues due to there not being as many possible enemies (and therefore the ones that could drop it would be encountered more often). I was training up my first team and partway through stopped and was training a second team, and my second team was at the level of the Waterway and I found my first ever elim. It was magical.

I've never bought one, found quite a few! But not for a while.

I don't remember where I found it or exactly when. I'd probably been here a month and a half? Because I feel like it might have been during the first ever NotN or slightly before? They didn't used to cost even HALF as much then, lol, they were below 100kt.
my first two eliminates were gifts (bless the people who gave me them ;-;)

my third i recently got from Ghostlight Ruins this week! after 3 years of being on this site c':
my first two eliminates were gifts (bless the people who gave me them ;-;)

my third i recently got from Ghostlight Ruins this week! after 3 years of being on this site c':
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
7 months and counting
7 months and counting
Hey you. Yes you. Do you have any of the gen 1 color combos I'm looking for?
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/2608980/1#post_37177971
Earth nester | Doesn't mind pings | Intp-T | She/her
I,, found my first elim the day I joined FR, from pinkerton,,,
but,,,
I sold it to crim,,,
I,, found my first elim the day I joined FR, from pinkerton,,,
but,,,
I sold it to crim,,,
bought one, made a mire flyer in august/september. found one a couple months ago. found one a month ago. found one this week.
bought one, made a mire flyer in august/september. found one a couple months ago. found one a month ago. found one this week.
==========================================================================================
she/her | murderpup | FR+16
I just ground in the fairgrounds until I could buy two when training my first team. (This was when eliminates costed around 200kt, so it's not as outrageous as it seems.) Since then, I think I've gotten one or two from the coli, but that's it.
I just ground in the fairgrounds until I could buy two when training my first team. (This was when eliminates costed around 200kt, so it's not as outrageous as it seems.) Since then, I think I've gotten one or two from the coli, but that's it.
jt3PpxV.png
Currently looking for:
avocado/aqua/sable male, preferably with nature eyes
Abyss and Copper XXX Veils
I have been on this site for nearly 2 years now and have only gotten 2 elim drops. Kinda regretting selling the first one since my coli team needs them. For now I'm just holding on to my most recent one until I get a set of 3 to put on my team.
I have been on this site for nearly 2 years now and have only gotten 2 elim drops. Kinda regretting selling the first one since my coli team needs them. For now I'm just holding on to my most recent one until I get a set of 3 to put on my team.
+0 FR Time | deviantart | tumblr | furaffinity
click pikachu for pfq 5Z6T6dD.png WKy2xKA.png click lion for lioden
i chucked all my spare baldwin mats into a raffle, earning myself 1500 tickets, and won a glass cannon build including elim. have not yet gotten one through coli ;-;
i chucked all my spare baldwin mats into a raffle, earning myself 1500 tickets, and won a glass cannon build including elim. have not yet gotten one through coli ;-;
queen_katoe.gif
Bought two, went on my farming team. Was grinding for swipp materials and the vista in Boreal Wood, and got an Eliminate from the Coarsefur Yeti, which is now attached to my soon to be Kelp Beds Leviathan. This was about a month ago, but I've done quite a bit of coli grinding.
Bought two, went on my farming team. Was grinding for swipp materials and the vista in Boreal Wood, and got an Eliminate from the Coarsefur Yeti, which is now attached to my soon to be Kelp Beds Leviathan. This was about a month ago, but I've done quite a bit of coli grinding.
Sorry, signature will be back in five minutes! Perhaps.
The person who got me into FR is exceedingly impatient, and was like "You're gonna need an Elim. Here, have this one." Hmm, okay, thanks. :D

I haven't got one as a drop, but then, I've only been here since late October. If I had got one, it'd be more than my life was worth to admit it!
The person who got me into FR is exceedingly impatient, and was like "You're gonna need an Elim. Here, have this one." Hmm, okay, thanks. :D

I haven't got one as a drop, but then, I've only been here since late October. If I had got one, it'd be more than my life was worth to admit it!
tumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png
Buying an additional apparel slot
unlocks it for ALL your dragons,
not just one!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8