Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Daily exalts
1 2 3 4
Depends how much time I have. Usually around 10+ per day.
Depends how much time I have. Usually around 10+ per day.
Average 0-5 for me as well. If there's not a push, I tend to prefer Coli farming to training, so I rarely go out and buy fodder— I normally just train the fodder I've bred for myself. It's a nice, self-sufficient method of income that's slow but steady and works even when I'm too busy to play FR more intensely.
Average 0-5 for me as well. If there's not a push, I tend to prefer Coli farming to training, so I rarely go out and buy fodder— I normally just train the fodder I've bred for myself. It's a nice, self-sufficient method of income that's slow but steady and works even when I'm too busy to play FR more intensely.
over the months ive been here, I've exalted only 50 dragons. Daily? None.
my lair's a non-exalting so eh.
over the months ive been here, I've exalted only 50 dragons. Daily? None.
my lair's a non-exalting so eh.
It depends on how well my breeding fodder do, so I'll end up with 3-7 a day under perfect circumstances.

If a dominance battle comes around I'll really ramp it up to as much as I can. I have the capability to do 60 a day currently.
It depends on how well my breeding fodder do, so I'll end up with 3-7 a day under perfect circumstances.

If a dominance battle comes around I'll really ramp it up to as much as I can. I have the capability to do 60 a day currently.
rx9OvHg.gif
if I wasn't in NSN I would probably be exalting about 5-10 a day.
if I wasn't in NSN I would probably be exalting about 5-10 a day.
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
when i was new, within a month in had exalted 50

edit: nowadays, i dont exalt
when i was new, within a month in had exalted 50

edit: nowadays, i dont exalt
any pronouns :]
frt +0
art shop
I only really exalt when I run out of space. Most of the time I just keep the hatchlings until they are grown up and then I sell them in the AH for some cheap change. I don't really have time to train fodder myself, but you can turn a nice little profit when two or more flights seriously duke it out for dom. Made a little over 500kt last week.
I only really exalt when I run out of space. Most of the time I just keep the hatchlings until they are grown up and then I sell them in the AH for some cheap change. I don't really have time to train fodder myself, but you can turn a nice little profit when two or more flights seriously duke it out for dom. Made a little over 500kt last week.
pI4lIQJ.gif
Snow will fall on the snow that has fallen.
i haven't exalted a dragon in weeks :O
i haven't exalted a dragon in weeks :O
queen_katoe.gif
When I want to make some money and/or we're pushing, it can range from thirty to a couple hundreds daily. Otherwise, it really depends on how much time I have to play and coli ^^
When I want to make some money and/or we're pushing, it can range from thirty to a couple hundreds daily. Otherwise, it really depends on how much time I have to play and coli ^^
2H1KHHC.png
i'd say my average is probably about 3 unless i have some free time and train up some adult fodder
i'd say my average is probably about 3 unless i have some free time and train up some adult fodder
arcane.png arcanef2.png xxxxxx xxxxxx tumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.png tumblr_inline_ofoo1dQtUR1tfmvub_100.png
1 2 3 4