Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What kinds of music do you think
1 2 3
[quote name="xspideray" date="2018-11-18 21:02:56" ] plaguebringer denies it but she probably listens to 90s boy bands and hard rock [/quote] why does this feel so right
xspideray wrote on 2018-11-18 21:02:56:
plaguebringer denies it but she probably listens to 90s boy bands and hard rock
why does this feel so right
imageedit_7_8440965932.png
✧✧✧ AXES - THEY - 21 ✧✧✧
•••
MY HATCHERY
imageedit_6_5428970908.png
I'm surprised no one's made this joke, but Earthshaker listens to rock music.
I'm surprised no one's made this joke, but Earthshaker listens to rock music.
Hello LGBT Community
HMM

shadowbinder listens to meme songs Of Course

flamecaller... heavy metal? or maybe that's plaguebringer. no plaguebringer would listen to deathmetal jskdsjk

LIGHTWEAVER PROBABLY LISTENS TO CLASSICAL this is canon now you can't stop me aaaaaAAAA

stormcatcher listens to edm, mainly heavy stuff like dubstep, and probably heavy metal/metalstep as well because electric guita- *gets shot*

..i hate to admit it but i imagine him "speaking" dubstep occasionally, or at least bass
imagine sleeping at night and then you hear something like this (1:07-1:19)
good song i love teminite and his collabs
HMM

shadowbinder listens to meme songs Of Course

flamecaller... heavy metal? or maybe that's plaguebringer. no plaguebringer would listen to deathmetal jskdsjk

LIGHTWEAVER PROBABLY LISTENS TO CLASSICAL this is canon now you can't stop me aaaaaAAAA

stormcatcher listens to edm, mainly heavy stuff like dubstep, and probably heavy metal/metalstep as well because electric guita- *gets shot*

..i hate to admit it but i imagine him "speaking" dubstep occasionally, or at least bass
imagine sleeping at night and then you hear something like this (1:07-1:19)
good song i love teminite and his collabs
FR_Sig_LightningElektra.pngFR_Sig_BlastersBassdrive.pngStormheart.gifFR_Sig_SpaceFractal.pngFR_Sig_G1sSkyfall.png
I agree with the peeps saying Plaguebringer would listen to some sort of rock, maybe something like this? (Warning this vid is a bit loud in the beginning so lower it, also a bit gross for anyone who dislikes the Plague aesthetic) IDK, for some reason this song in particular is too harsh for Plague me thinks.
I agree with the peeps saying Plaguebringer would listen to some sort of rock, maybe something like this? (Warning this vid is a bit loud in the beginning so lower it, also a bit gross for anyone who dislikes the Plague aesthetic) IDK, for some reason this song in particular is too harsh for Plague me thinks.
XR2L6R5.png
hzM3Sr2.pngWAWs3m5.png

2PD5mX1.png I've never hoarded items before but I've made it my goal to see just how much salt I can accumulate. Send me those sweet salt stacks, you wont regret it. (4968 piles of salt)
scGIGIO.png
Shadowbinder is like me

Listening to Depressing Music

Then Memes

Then Fansongs by DAGames

Then the cycle repeats
Shadowbinder is like me

Listening to Depressing Music

Then Memes

Then Fansongs by DAGames

Then the cycle repeats
06xk8gV.png6YtLZau.png
1vAtYxM.pngw9bDUNq.png
tyEuRXe.pngFvSLVNv.png
plaguebringer secretly listens to nightcore
@vihuff oh my gOD SKHGJKSJF
@vihuff oh my gOD SKHGJKSJF
FR_Sig_LightningElektra.pngFR_Sig_BlastersBassdrive.pngStormheart.gifFR_Sig_SpaceFractal.pngFR_Sig_G1sSkyfall.png
Gladekeeper's music is just forest noise. ASMR for her is probably like... rustling leaves.
Gladekeeper's music is just forest noise. ASMR for her is probably like... rustling leaves.
xTLBQuX.png
[quote name="Mhm" date="2018-11-18 22:12:07" ] plaguebringer secretly listens to nightcore [/quote] cursed. cursed post
Mhm wrote on 2018-11-18 22:12:07:
cursed. cursed post
banner_grimm.png
Arcanist would mostly listen to video game music

cause hes a nerd
Arcanist would mostly listen to video game music

cause hes a nerd
l5KIkf4.png
1 2 3