Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Did you regret changing your flight?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Lightning eyes > Water eyes.

Sorry, Water! Love the lore but the eyes matched none of my dragons/offspring back then. :'D
Lightning eyes > Water eyes.

Sorry, Water! Love the lore but the eyes matched none of my dragons/offspring back then. :'D
:LTB Boolean:
:YCH/Art Shop:
:Selling IDs:
For Sale,
G1s
71424715.png92781547.png91722205.png91717482.png
Wanted to go to Arcane for a smol breeding project - and while I admit it went perfectly and I got a lot of other dragons I love from Arcane nests, I really, really want to move back to Water. I can't believe how much I miss it :/
Wanted to go to Arcane for a smol breeding project - and while I admit it went perfectly and I got a lot of other dragons I love from Arcane nests, I really, really want to move back to Water. I can't believe how much I miss it :/
waaah my signature broke and i dont wanna fix it rn
Not at all! I love change, and moving from light to wind was great change for me. Moving from wind to fire has been a great time! I'd like to move to either plague or lightning in December too.
Not at all! I love change, and moving from light to wind was great change for me. Moving from wind to fire has been a great time! I'd like to move to either plague or lightning in December too.
imageedit_7_8440965932.png
✧✧✧ AXES - THEY - 21 ✧✧✧
•••
MY HATCHERY
imageedit_6_5428970908.png
I switched from Plague to Wind, to Plague again, to Wind again, then took a brief gander to Light before settling in Earth. I have not regretted any of these decisions.
I switched from Plague to Wind, to Plague again, to Wind again, then took a brief gander to Light before settling in Earth. I have not regretted any of these decisions.
shop_banner.png
I started out in Arcane and moved to Ice. I originally wanted the neutral colored eyes for breeding, but fell in love with it. I stayed there for probably 2-3 years before just recently moving to Plague. I don't regret any of the moves I made though and enjoyed my time in each flight. Plague just fits my aesthetics and lore ideas better :)
I started out in Arcane and moved to Ice. I originally wanted the neutral colored eyes for breeding, but fell in love with it. I stayed there for probably 2-3 years before just recently moving to Plague. I don't regret any of the moves I made though and enjoyed my time in each flight. Plague just fits my aesthetics and lore ideas better :)
vj20zMo.jpg
Not really
I joined in Arcane and changed to Wind later
As much as I like magic, space and the Arcanist, I hate pink XD
Wind has this asian themed enviroment. Bamboo, kites, Windsinger is a big flying noodle. So Wind it is XD
Not really
I joined in Arcane and changed to Wind later
As much as I like magic, space and the Arcanist, I hate pink XD
Wind has this asian themed enviroment. Bamboo, kites, Windsinger is a big flying noodle. So Wind it is XD
egg.gif
I have. I want to visit all the flights
I have. I want to visit all the flights
nope
I love earth
nope
I love earth
fruityfresh%20by%20underscum.png
Sometimes...I was between Wind and Lightning and went with Wind for lore reasons, but my aesthetic is just so Lightning
Sometimes...I was between Wind and Lightning and went with Wind for lore reasons, but my aesthetic is just so Lightning
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
Heck Nah. Lightning is great. Love the colors and aesthetic.
Heck Nah. Lightning is great. Love the colors and aesthetic.
Sanidars_Sorrow.png[/left] FObX7rS.png rix3ppo.png Most of my Permas are in my HibDen, please check there for Forum Games too please.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7