Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | usernames/changing usernames
1 2 3 4 5
my username doesn't really hold much meaning. I like the way the word solar looks and the ia is a joke with myself and how i end up naming a lot of my characters with names that end in ia
i changed my username to this a couple months ago and i don't regret it at all!
my username doesn't really hold much meaning. I like the way the word solar looks and the ia is a joke with myself and how i end up naming a lot of my characters with names that end in ia
i changed my username to this a couple months ago and i don't regret it at all!
Y9HtHBM.gif hi i'm solar
i like Wildclaws too much
have a nice day everyone !
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o2_r1_100.png
I used to be EquiLynx, which is an amalgamation of usernames I've used in the past. I became unhappy with it and decided to change it on a whim when I found out ShadowTheHedgehog wasn't taken. (But as it turned out, that name was too long, so I took out the H. Still very fitting.) I don't regret it at all. It's a very fun username~

Taking inspiration from stuff you like is a good place to start. Fandoms, OCs, languages, etc. You can always change your username again if you end up not liking the new one.
I used to be EquiLynx, which is an amalgamation of usernames I've used in the past. I became unhappy with it and decided to change it on a whim when I found out ShadowTheHedgehog wasn't taken. (But as it turned out, that name was too long, so I took out the H. Still very fitting.) I don't regret it at all. It's a very fun username~

Taking inspiration from stuff you like is a good place to start. Fandoms, OCs, languages, etc. You can always change your username again if you end up not liking the new one.
blank.png
My Art
She/They
+3 FR time
divider.png
shadow.gif
I was jasperdragons before

Now I'm

Y e e h a w
I was jasperdragons before

Now I'm

Y e e h a w
Hello LGBT Community
My first username was Zoophobia but it sounded unoriginal. Decided to use my free username change to rename myself to a space themed name (I was in Arcane at the time)

All of the space themed names were taken.. except for one.

C A P R I C O M

I might change it but probably not
My first username was Zoophobia but it sounded unoriginal. Decided to use my free username change to rename myself to a space themed name (I was in Arcane at the time)

All of the space themed names were taken.. except for one.

C A P R I C O M

I might change it but probably not
ayato_chibi_small.png powerchords
they/he
link goes here
link goes here
link goes here
semi-active
I was originally starhecker, but STRHKR sounded better so
I was originally starhecker, but STRHKR sounded better so
fruityfresh%20by%20underscum.png
i went from capitalized to lowercase
i went from capitalized to lowercase
mew.png
chan ! she/he
twisted cycle path

art commissions (OPEN)
dragon sales
dressing service

chantric -> chanidae
because beep boop, it's still me.
because beep boop, it's still me.
50475342.png
* Derg4You (Free Lvl 10 Dragons + too many Raffles)
* Sales (Just another tab..)
* Mr. Moo's lazy simple Sales (oh gosh pls -.-)
* no rAgrets (How to make Cash/Survive G&G and more)

I'm not sure where mine came from but it's ok
I'm not sure where mine came from but it's ok
cowfish.gif
At first I was Ekecheiria, which is the name of the Greek spirit of armistice/truce.
I then switched to this; it is like all my dragon names in that it is simply me typing random letters until it makes a somewhat decent sounding word.
This way, I never worry that a name is already taken!
At first I was Ekecheiria, which is the name of the Greek spirit of armistice/truce.
I then switched to this; it is like all my dragon names in that it is simply me typing random letters until it makes a somewhat decent sounding word.
This way, I never worry that a name is already taken!
8mIb4Hl.gif
If you feel like it's time for a change; go for it!

I changed mine a while back (about a year ago, maybe?) and haven't regretted it at all since.
My past username was one I'd come up with when I was 12-13 and had been using on various sites, this one is much more suiting and I like it much better.
I love horses and the Lord of the Rings so I found a way to incorporate both of those things into my username while having a 1-word name. Roheryn is, in the books, Aragorn's horse.
If you feel like it's time for a change; go for it!

I changed mine a while back (about a year ago, maybe?) and haven't regretted it at all since.
My past username was one I'd come up with when I was 12-13 and had been using on various sites, this one is much more suiting and I like it much better.
I love horses and the Lord of the Rings so I found a way to incorporate both of those things into my username while having a 1-word name. Roheryn is, in the books, Aragorn's horse.
968.png ...| #145955 |
...| She/Her |
...| INFP |
...| 23 |
...| FR+3 |
1 2 3 4 5