Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | So uh... Mirrors.
1 2 3 4
I think the artists just forgot to add them, lol.
I think the artists just forgot to add them, lol.
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
They smell with their tongues, like snakes, and they breath through slits under wings. ^^
They smell with their tongues, like snakes, and they breath through slits under wings. ^^
1550200768301.png 1550941667954.png 1550191311250.png
honestly, i think they do breathe through those gill-like things on their armpits. i never thought of that before, but i like it. it gives them a more "plague-ish" appearance, i guess
. . . it also makes me like them more now
honestly, i think they do breathe through those gill-like things on their armpits. i never thought of that before, but i like it. it gives them a more "plague-ish" appearance, i guess
. . . it also makes me like them more now
hey this is illegal
hey this is illegal
~ Your Obedient Servant, O.G.
13979233.gif
13975241.gif
Joxar looks like he has them! [img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/flightrising/images/5/57/Portrait_joxar.png[/img]
Joxar looks like he has them!
Portrait_joxar.png

aKHNXwM.png
Scales reveals nostrils: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=0&breed=3&element=7&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=43&tertgene=15&winggene=0&wings=45&auth=c73869f91032d4a018fc281f5c1916832f51dd33&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
Scales reveals nostrils:

dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=0&breed=3&element=7&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=43&tertgene=15&winggene=0&wings=45&auth=c73869f91032d4a018fc281f5c1916832f51dd33&dummyext=prev.png
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
Breathing is overrated. Mirrors know that for a fact.
Breathing is overrated. Mirrors know that for a fact.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
*laughs* my mirrors don't need to breath
*laughs* my mirrors don't need to breath
cowfish.gif
They are like plants
They are like plants
I accept the nostrils hidden by the fins headcanon. They also breathe out of these nostrils, not their mouths or the mysterious face nostrils given by Scales. Having the breathing apparatus in an unusual place and protected by those rigid fins gives them an advantage. This way, they can bury their faces into their food without the possibility of suffocating. And, they wouldn't be able to be strangled because air isn't traveling through the throat.
I accept the nostrils hidden by the fins headcanon. They also breathe out of these nostrils, not their mouths or the mysterious face nostrils given by Scales. Having the breathing apparatus in an unusual place and protected by those rigid fins gives them an advantage. This way, they can bury their faces into their food without the possibility of suffocating. And, they wouldn't be able to be strangled because air isn't traveling through the throat.
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
RYOGC9t.png v886aA7.png etQ32zN.png
1 2 3 4