Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Is it Starfall Yet
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Why are we counting down until 8:20? Were you also tricked into believing it started at 8:20 instead of 9 XD
Why are we counting down until 8:20? Were you also tricked into believing it started at 8:20 instead of 9 XD
SOOOOON tm
SOOOOON tm
wHERE IS IT

edit: oh does it start at 6 okay then i forgot when it starts so I was just going along with everyone else haha
wHERE IS IT

edit: oh does it start at 6 okay then i forgot when it starts so I was just going along with everyone else haha
It starts at 6:00 y’all ^^
It starts at 6:00 y’all ^^
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
IT STARTS AT 9 AM >:U
And I accidentally clicked scavenge, so now I got 14 tries ;-; JOXAR WHY DIDN'T YOU WARN ME TWICE???
IT STARTS AT 9 AM >:U
And I accidentally clicked scavenge, so now I got 14 tries ;-; JOXAR WHY DIDN'T YOU WARN ME TWICE???
@Clya
6 server time, if you're EST time zone then it starts at 9
@Clya
6 server time, if you're EST time zone then it starts at 9
afshalfhalehlwhfkwhefwjkghwkjghekj i knew it was at 7am I wasnt fooled whats why i didnt count along
afshalfhalehlwhfkwhefwjkghwkjghekj i knew it was at 7am I wasnt fooled whats why i didnt count along

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
It's 8:23 boiiiiis, and with less than 40 minutes on the timer the title of this thread is a big fat mood.
It's 8:23 boiiiiis, and with less than 40 minutes on the timer the title of this thread is a big fat mood.
@Jushiro
Yeah I’m sitting screaming that is only 8:24 and I’m too excited to eat breakfast
@Jushiro
Yeah I’m sitting screaming that is only 8:24 and I’m too excited to eat breakfast
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
[quote name="Clya" date="2018-09-22 17:58:56" ] [quote name="Ggirl" date="2018-09-22 17:42:55" ] So close to starfallllll [/quote] *licks screen* I can almost taste it [/quote]
Clya wrote on 2018-09-22 17:58:56:
Ggirl wrote on 2018-09-22 17:42:55:
So close to starfallllll

*licks screen* I can almost taste it
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13