Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Is it Starfall Yet
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@Clya
Calm down, go on dragon cave and... Why is there a leetle tree amongst the eggs?
@Clya
Calm down, go on dragon cave and... Why is there a leetle tree amongst the eggs?
[quote name="Eleni" date="2018-09-23 05:24:47" ] [quote name="Clya" date="2018-09-22 17:58:56" ] [quote name="Ggirl" date="2018-09-22 17:42:55" ] So close to starfallllll [/quote] *licks screen* I can almost taste it [/quote] [/quote] Welp can't say I can't relate.
Eleni wrote on 2018-09-23 05:24:47:
Clya wrote on 2018-09-22 17:58:56:
Ggirl wrote on 2018-09-22 17:42:55:
So close to starfallllll

*licks screen* I can almost taste it
Welp can't say I can't relate.
It used to start at around 8 AM for me, which was perfect. Now it's at 3 PM. And today has been rainy all day. Just think of the grinding I could have done!
It used to start at around 8 AM for me, which was perfect. Now it's at 3 PM. And today has been rainy all day. Just think of the grinding I could have done!
YJf1JiR.png
Ack 45 minutesssss
Ack 45 minutesssss
tumblr_inline_nq0r6s19iA1syr94a_500.png
cooper ! bearer of the curse
tHiS wAiT, iT's BlInDiNg
tHiS wAiT, iT's BlInDiNg
T-30 minutes
T-30 minutes
#UnnamedIsValid
Unnamed dragons need love too! There is no shame in having unnamed permas, having dragons with unnamed parents and/or offspring, or exalting unnamed dragons! Leaving dragons unnamed is a perfectly valid playstyle!

she/her or they/them
Guys it's raining outside my window right now and I'm pretty convinced that the sky is crying with me because it's not Starfall yet . That or TideLord trying to tell me he and his flight exist or something
Guys it's raining outside my window right now and I'm pretty convinced that the sky is crying with me because it's not Starfall yet . That or TideLord trying to tell me he and his flight exist or something
tiEnSNJ.png
Oh hella time to open up color the stars
Oh hella time to open up color the stars
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
Should we post memes to ease the wait?
Should we post memes to ease the wait?
Only if they are Arcanist memes
Only if they are Arcanist memes
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13