Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC |
1 2
Ack.. Not fond of either in a general sense. I prefer lace with busy genes, I prefer ringlets with plain genes. Wouldn't be opposed to lace/ringlets together as a primary.
Ack.. Not fond of either in a general sense. I prefer lace with busy genes, I prefer ringlets with plain genes. Wouldn't be opposed to lace/ringlets together as a primary.
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45329170] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=75&bodygene=15&breed=13&element=4&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=1&tertgene=23&winggene=17&wings=68&auth=29bb6c2574827386f7dca3890d8db475d5df0a75&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [/url] It looks kind of weird on some dragons, but on others it looks amaaazing! Like this gen1 girl I was going to trade, but I'm thinking about keeping because... well, look at what she could be![/center]

dragon?age=1&body=75&bodygene=15&breed=13&element=4&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=1&tertgene=23&winggene=17&wings=68&auth=29bb6c2574827386f7dca3890d8db475d5df0a75&dummyext=prev.png

It looks kind of weird on some dragons, but on others it looks amaaazing! Like this gen1 girl I was going to trade, but I'm thinking about keeping because... well, look at what she could be!
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
Does anyone know where the ringlets fall in the scheme of things, are they a rare?
Does anyone know where the ringlets fall in the scheme of things, are they a rare?
7h7RKGy.png
Ringlets and lace not only should have been part of the same gene, they should have been fused into a prim/sec combo instead of a tert. So the primary would have been Porcelain and the secondary would have been lace, or something like that.
Ringlets and lace not only should have been part of the same gene, they should have been fused into a prim/sec combo instead of a tert. So the primary would have been Porcelain and the secondary would have been lace, or something like that.
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
I don't like both for some obscure reason . Although I agree they can look great on some situations . Rune is better than both for me . Not too busy not too stale also .
I don't like both for some obscure reason . Although I agree they can look great on some situations . Rune is better than both for me . Not too busy not too stale also .
tiEnSNJ.png
1 2