Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Future eye types
1 2 3 4
[quote name="DragonObsession" date="2018-09-17 08:18:03" ] How about one that brings back the classic eye colors? [/quote]
DragonObsession wrote on 2018-09-17 08:18:03:
How about one that brings back the classic eye colors?
[quote name="Lykos" date="2018-09-17 08:28:02" ] [quote name="ribbonz" date="2018-09-17 08:22:43" ] [quote name="" date="2018-09-17 08:18:03" ] How about one that brings back the classic eye colors? [/quote] [center][color=#DA8ED6][b]I'm pretty sure that exists already.[/b][/color] [item=vial of tempered sight] [/quote] They're referring to the eye colours before the update, which were slightly different than the new ones. These are the swatches I made showing the difference in colour. [img]https://imgur.com/hGxXCr8.png[/img] [/quote] This. Right here. Please. But I would like alternate primals. Maybe a little more common than what we already have, but other depictions of what a pure form of the element could look like. Some the ones we got are... disappointing.
Lykos wrote on 2018-09-17 08:28:02:
ribbonz wrote on 2018-09-17 08:22:43:
" wrote:
How about one that brings back the classic eye colors?

I'm pretty sure that exists already.
Vial of Tempered Sight

They're referring to the eye colours before the update, which were slightly different than the new ones. These are the swatches I made showing the difference in colour.

hGxXCr8.png

This. Right here. Please.

But I would like alternate primals. Maybe a little more common than what we already have, but other depictions of what a pure form of the element could look like. Some the ones we got are... disappointing.
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
RYOGC9t.png v886aA7.png etQ32zN.png
primal multi-gaze.
you're welcome
primal multi-gaze.
you're welcome
[quote name="aurora58002" date="2018-09-17 09:19:11" ] primal multi-gaze. you're welcome [/quote] I immediately think of Plague primal and... Thanks! I hate it!
aurora58002 wrote on 2018-09-17 09:19:11:
primal multi-gaze.
you're welcome

I immediately think of Plague primal and...

Thanks! I hate it!
KvxzF3W.png ♦ adult ♦ he/him ♦ FR Time ♦ kpop fan ♦ pms / pings / friend requests ok ♦ lore

You did well today
I wonder why we never got any new eye types, they should be more generally easier do draw than genes.
I wonder why we never got any new eye types, they should be more generally easier do draw than genes.
My username is MariLiLL | She/Her | FR +10
DLrWmez.png
yeah id love something that adds an eye onto the derg's forehead plus ive seen suggestions a while ago of a negative kinda eye type, you know, glowy colored pupil in a void, stuff like that [img]https://www.mariowiki.com/images/5/53/DryBones-CSS2-MSS.png[/img] i am bad at describing things
yeah id love something that adds an eye onto the derg's forehead
plus ive seen suggestions a while ago of a negative kinda eye type, you know, glowy colored pupil in a void, stuff like that
DryBones-CSS2-MSS.png
i am bad at describing things
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
This suggestion.
This suggestion.
[quote name="Cerion" date="2018-09-17 08:49:30" ] Button eyes A third eye Cloudy eyes All black eyes with the flight color for the pupil Anime eyes [/quote] second to last is an idea called, i think, ghost. or something to that vibe. im 101% for all of these....but anime eyes.
Cerion wrote on 2018-09-17 08:49:30:
Button eyes
A third eye
Cloudy eyes
All black eyes with the flight color for the pupil
Anime eyes
second to last is an idea called, i think, ghost. or something to that vibe. im 101% for all of these....but anime eyes.
TBD
Some terrible hybrid of primal, multigaze, and glowing. Can you even imagine how messy that would be?
Some terrible hybrid of primal, multigaze, and glowing. Can you even imagine how messy that would be?
[quote name="DemonKid" date="2018-09-17 10:43:24" ] second to last is an idea called, i think, ghost. or something to that vibe. im 101% for all of these....but anime eyes. [/quote] Yes. I always mentally consider that type 'robotnik eyes' or roboticized, due to Metal Sonic and the like. [size=1]Gaming back in the 90s will do that for you.[/size] ... alternately, going with the robot usage. The Terminator look. [img]http://www.superherohype.com/assets/uploads/2014/09/terminator-header2.jpg[/img]
DemonKid wrote on 2018-09-17 10:43:24:
second to last is an idea called, i think, ghost. or something to that vibe. im 101% for all of these....but anime eyes.

Yes.

I always mentally consider that type 'robotnik eyes' or roboticized, due to Metal Sonic and the like. Gaming back in the 90s will do that for you.

... alternately, going with the robot usage.
The Terminator look.

terminator-header2.jpg
1 2 3 4