Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | thank u staff
1 2 3
I wonder if this means they've been making good progress on the general site recode, if they have enough resources to focus on tweaking the little stuff :O Whether there's a hidden reason or it's just a whim to clear out the to-do list a little, I appreciate it a lot! This sort of stuff is important to me. Attention to detail makes me feel appreciated as a user

Seriously, I was just thinking about the familiar thing too afajslk I never give my passing "ah right we can't do that" thoughts any attention, but staff's been reading my mind anyway
I wonder if this means they've been making good progress on the general site recode, if they have enough resources to focus on tweaking the little stuff :O Whether there's a hidden reason or it's just a whim to clear out the to-do list a little, I appreciate it a lot! This sort of stuff is important to me. Attention to detail makes me feel appreciated as a user

Seriously, I was just thinking about the familiar thing too afajslk I never give my passing "ah right we can't do that" thoughts any attention, but staff's been reading my mind anyway
myosotis Sela, she/her, FR+3
Jewelry Box Fae Subspecies
Official Lightning Subspecies
Ultimate Dragon Color Guide
Lore
_______________________Jewelry Box Fae subspecies
1 2 3