Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | if you won the skycat
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
[quote name="DarkNovu" date="2018-09-13 17:21:11" ] Trade it for something of equal value Bone fiend [/quote] This. I would love a Bone Fiend. Or Cranial Hornhelm. Or both.
DarkNovu wrote on 2018-09-13 17:21:11:
Trade it for something of equal value Bone fiend

This. I would love a Bone Fiend. Or Cranial Hornhelm. Or both.
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
RYOGC9t.png v886aA7.png etQ32zN.png
Prolly keep it, at least till im fully bonded with it.
Prolly keep it, at least till im fully bonded with it.
#UnnamedIsValid
Unnamed dragons need love too! There is no shame in having unnamed permas, having dragons with unnamed parents and/or offspring, or exalting unnamed dragons! Leaving dragons unnamed is a perfectly valid playstyle!

she/her or they/them
I would kiss him and love him and squeeze him and hug him and call him George. *g*
I would kiss him and love him and squeeze him and hug him and call him George. *g*
sell
sell
18345.png
771.png
icon dragon
deviantart
tumblr
reddit
•pixilator804
» ...located on first page
« Art & Writing
« Art & Writing
« Writing
« Placeholder.
1967.png
Awaken it then sell it. Someday they'll fix the Bestiary and Awakened fans will lock in the Bestiary.
Awaken it then sell it. Someday they'll fix the Bestiary and Awakened fans will lock in the Bestiary.
wq9PoXA.png
Sell it for ridiculous chunks of art (and use some of the art comissions to get gift drawings for my sister's of their OC's for the holidays) and gems (WILDCLAWS E V E R Y W H E R E
Sell it for ridiculous chunks of art (and use some of the art comissions to get gift drawings for my sister's of their OC's for the holidays) and gems (WILDCLAWS E V E R Y W H E R E
jrNqxiw.gif[/left)
I'd want to keep it, I'd wanna keep it so bad, but I'd sell it. I know deep down I'd never, ever get the other KS familiars and the collector in me would be bothered by the fact I only had one....

I'd still probably keep it anyway.
I'd want to keep it, I'd wanna keep it so bad, but I'd sell it. I know deep down I'd never, ever get the other KS familiars and the collector in me would be bothered by the fact I only had one....

I'd still probably keep it anyway.
I’d go and try to trade the thing for a Scroll Case Sling. My longstanding goal has been to get one of them for my avatar, and with a Skycat on my side, I don’t think it’ll be too hard.
I’d go and try to trade the thing for a Scroll Case Sling. My longstanding goal has been to get one of them for my avatar, and with a Skycat on my side, I don’t think it’ll be too hard.
AqaqXxe.png
I would keep it and love it forever!!!!
I would keep it and love it forever!!!!
I would have to keep it
I would have to keep it
Neurodivergent Nonbinary Adult
Any Pronouns, No Preference

I have a processing disorder and I'm notoriously awful at math so patience is highly appreciated.

Feel free to ping me; I appreciate serious and silly pings!

My Questboard and Wishlist!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17