Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | if you won the skycat
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Keep the sweet little kitty cat.
Keep the sweet little kitty cat.
Definitely keep for the following reasons:
+1 cat
+1 KS fam
+1 Roundsey Win
Definitely keep for the following reasons:
+1 cat
+1 KS fam
+1 Roundsey Win
32392442p.png66416996p.png83684589p.png75459369p.png78722162p.png70636041p.png64470764p.png
Granted, I'm not really up to date on the KS-economy but...for the price they're listen on the AH?...who even has that amount of gems/treasure - or the time and motivation to farm for the gems/treasure, or the in-real-life funds to buy these gems?
With that dragon-money you could do SO MUCH MORE than buy...1 familiar, even if its a rare one.

Keep the cat, its cute and you've got something special donated from someone special!
Granted, I'm not really up to date on the KS-economy but...for the price they're listen on the AH?...who even has that amount of gems/treasure - or the time and motivation to farm for the gems/treasure, or the in-real-life funds to buy these gems?
With that dragon-money you could do SO MUCH MORE than buy...1 familiar, even if its a rare one.

Keep the cat, its cute and you've got something special donated from someone special!
bIGV3ms.png
First I'd panic, maybe end up in the ER, and then love it forever once I'm back from the hospital. I need to collect all KS items one way or another
First I'd panic, maybe end up in the ER, and then love it forever once I'm back from the hospital. I need to collect all KS items one way or another
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
Resell it for gems and add to Boolean funds.
Resell it for gems and add to Boolean funds.
A game I play while waiting
Pinging me? Don't forget the numbers!
Keep it forever :3
Keep it forever :3
8ImAmVl.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Wishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Hatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Sales
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif stuff
I'd stick it on my main dragon, and say I'll try to awaken it. But I'd be lazy, and so It'd take forever. So I'll end up keeping it forever, oops.
I'd stick it on my main dragon, and say I'll try to awaken it. But I'd be lazy, and so It'd take forever. So I'll end up keeping it forever, oops.
Hello
1WHOIfu.gif
Sell it and buy all the 4-digits
Sell it and buy all the 4-digits
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
I would either sell it immediately, or wait for most other Skycats for sale to be sold so then I could sell the Skycat for even more!!

Either way it’s not staying lmao (I don’t think the Skycat is cute tbh)
I would either sell it immediately, or wait for most other Skycats for sale to be sold so then I could sell the Skycat for even more!!

Either way it’s not staying lmao (I don’t think the Skycat is cute tbh)
swip.png - hi! i'm cassie.
- my pronouns are she/her.
- my timezone is fr+3.
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17