Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Unpopular color opinions
1 2 3 4 5 6
Crocodile Bee is very nice. Murk, Swamp and Algae are pretty cool! My random progen has Olive secondary and it looks really nice with Trail. :D
Crocodile Bee is very nice. Murk, Swamp and Algae are pretty cool! My random progen has Olive secondary and it looks really nice with Trail. :D
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
I [i]love[/i] Olive. I never hear anyone talk about it but it's such a nice, relaxing color ;v; I might start a breeding project for a double olive python/trail female bogsneak because it's that pretty [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=123&bodygene=23&breed=14&element=4&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=123&tertgene=0&winggene=22&wings=123&auth=49da96177b2005ed5d6e1028f972c48ac31579d2&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Its way underrated, in my opinion. I like most colors, but I have a soft spot for dark blues and greens [quote name="@Calidragon" date="2018-09-07 15:19:39" ] I ADORE spring, goldenrod, and mulberry. I have a pair of G1 goldenrod noc's whose offspring pretty much NEVER sell and it makes me sad :( [/quote] uGH I have a mulberry/spring random progen and he is gorgeous when I have more lair space can u like ping me for those kids because goldenrod is so nice-
I love Olive. I never hear anyone talk about it but it's such a nice, relaxing color ;v;

I might start a breeding project for a double olive python/trail female bogsneak because it's that pretty

dragon?age=1&body=123&bodygene=23&breed=14&element=4&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=123&tertgene=0&winggene=22&wings=123&auth=49da96177b2005ed5d6e1028f972c48ac31579d2&dummyext=prev.png

Its way underrated, in my opinion. I like most colors, but I have a soft spot for dark blues and greens
@Calidragon wrote on 2018-09-07 15:19:39:
I ADORE spring, goldenrod, and mulberry. I have a pair of G1 goldenrod noc's whose offspring pretty much NEVER sell and it makes me sad :(
uGH I have a mulberry/spring random progen and he is gorgeous

when I have more lair space can u like ping me for those kids because goldenrod is so nice-
e6rKuT7.png
zephyrus · he/they · frt + 0

im autistic, so my tone come off as
more aggressive than i mean to be ^^;
Violet and Lapis are some of my favorite colors and spring is a decent, if poorly named, color.
Violet and Lapis are some of my favorite colors and spring is a decent, if poorly named, color.
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
The orange/brown range is the best range on the color wheel. Fite me
The orange/brown range is the best range on the color wheel. Fite me
SBUopnu.gifzDyJDCC.pngE1Pqjtn.gifSky_dancer.png
I love algae and swamp, I hate radioactive.
I love algae and swamp, I hate radioactive.
antlers_left_by_broqentoys-dcsi472.png X
Call me Six
Aromantic • Asexual • Agender
they/them
antlers_right_by_broqentoys-dcsi46w.png
Gotta say I agree with the disliking XXX's. It's kind of boring. Like, I don't hate them or anything, I just don't like them. XXY's are where it's at imo.

Hm... unpopular color opinions...

Eldritch is a great color. I don't think I have anything with it but it's great.
Coral is good. I like it too.
Pthalo works in some cases but a lot of the time that accent is... really offputting for me? Same with Cerulean. Like, the dragon needs to be that specific kind of XXY to work for me in most cases.
Gotta say I agree with the disliking XXX's. It's kind of boring. Like, I don't hate them or anything, I just don't like them. XXY's are where it's at imo.

Hm... unpopular color opinions...

Eldritch is a great color. I don't think I have anything with it but it's great.
Coral is good. I like it too.
Pthalo works in some cases but a lot of the time that accent is... really offputting for me? Same with Cerulean. Like, the dragon needs to be that specific kind of XXY to work for me in most cases.
Wishlist here!
*strums ukulele in a terrible rendition of Wonderwall*
Life & Death Reborn
Oh hey I have a hatchery now!
-
Uh oh, guess who has a Skin Shop now too
[quote name="Atrocities" date="2018-09-07 16:04:16" ] I [i]love[/i] Olive. I never hear anyone talk about it but it's such a nice, relaxing color ;v; I might start a breeding project for a double olive python/trail female bogsneak because it's that pretty Its way underrated, in my opinion. I like most colors, but I have a soft spot for dark blues and greens [quote name="@Calidragon" date="2018-09-07 15:19:39" ] I ADORE spring, goldenrod, and mulberry. I have a pair of G1 goldenrod noc's whose offspring pretty much NEVER sell and it makes me sad :( [/quote] uGH I have a mulberry/spring random progen and he is gorgeous when I have more lair space can u like ping me for those kids because goldenrod is so nice- [/quote] Heck yeah I will. Also wow that scry and that is such a lucky random! Green and purple together are so nice but those work especially well together. I think the duller greens are underrated in general.
Atrocities wrote on 2018-09-07 16:04:16:
I love Olive. I never hear anyone talk about it but it's such a nice, relaxing color ;v;

I might start a breeding project for a double olive python/trail female bogsneak because it's that pretty

Its way underrated, in my opinion. I like most colors, but I have a soft spot for dark blues and greens
@Calidragon wrote on 2018-09-07 15:19:39:
I ADORE spring, goldenrod, and mulberry. I have a pair of G1 goldenrod noc's whose offspring pretty much NEVER sell and it makes me sad :(
uGH I have a mulberry/spring random progen and he is gorgeous

when I have more lair space can u like ping me for those kids because goldenrod is so nice-

Heck yeah I will. Also wow that scry and that is such a lucky random! Green and purple together are so nice but those work especially well together.

I think the duller greens are underrated in general.
There's nothing wrong with coral.

Goldenrod is a very nice colour as well.
There's nothing wrong with coral.

Goldenrod is a very nice colour as well.
[quote name="Parda" date="2018-09-07 04:32:31" ] Spring is a good color. You can’t change my mind. [/quote]
Parda wrote on 2018-09-07 04:32:31:
Spring is a good color. You can’t change my mind.
Waystone1.gif
Murk and Moss are better than every other colour.

I enjoy Maize but only as a Tertiary. Anything in the white range as a primary is a definite no, and most of the time white secondaries aren't great either.

I heavily prefer Ivory/Banana/Flaxen/Sanddollar Underbelly over White Underbelly.

Blue, pink and purple are overrated.

XXX, XYY, XYX or anything of the like usually don't look great.

The Brown range houses some of my favourite colours on the site.

Heavily saturated colours are very ugly from both a personal and artist standpoint.
Murk and Moss are better than every other colour.

I enjoy Maize but only as a Tertiary. Anything in the white range as a primary is a definite no, and most of the time white secondaries aren't great either.

I heavily prefer Ivory/Banana/Flaxen/Sanddollar Underbelly over White Underbelly.

Blue, pink and purple are overrated.

XXX, XYY, XYX or anything of the like usually don't look great.

The Brown range houses some of my favourite colours on the site.

Heavily saturated colours are very ugly from both a personal and artist standpoint.
Fen | They/them
1 2 3 4 5 6