Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Unpopular color opinions
1 2 3 4 5 6
Thistle is probably my favorite color on the site. There are very few colors I dislike and mostly all of them can work on certain dragons and genes. But I really love thistle I think it is such a nice color. I even bought a dragon XXY. She doesn’t have tert cause the color isn’t very complementary in my opinion. Also I don’t think terts are always necessary and I don’t think I would have put one on her even if it was a nicer color. She’s so perfect especially with her unusual shadow eyes. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42397856] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/423979/42397856_350.png[/img] [/url]
Thistle is probably my favorite color on the site. There are very few colors I dislike and mostly all of them can work on certain dragons and genes. But I really love thistle I think it is such a nice color. I even bought a dragon XXY. She doesn’t have tert cause the color isn’t very complementary in my opinion. Also I don’t think terts are always necessary and I don’t think I would have put one on her even if it was a nicer color. She’s so perfect especially with her unusual shadow eyes.

42397856_350.png
combinations of gold & white are really boring imo, but they seem to be really popular. idk i'm more of an earthtones man
combinations of gold & white are really boring imo, but they seem to be really popular. idk i'm more of an earthtones man
Tangerine is a great color and yall can fight me if you disagree.
Tangerine is a great color and yall can fight me if you disagree.
mx5 #339872
· he/she
· fr time +3
· emergency comms
violet, chartreuse, tangerine especially, and goldenrod are nice

i'm probably biased towards tangerine since my random progen has it though, it's nice nonetheless
violet, chartreuse, tangerine especially, and goldenrod are nice

i'm probably biased towards tangerine since my random progen has it though, it's nice nonetheless
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
i don't like xxx's at ALL. they seemed cool at first but now they're just. . . meh. the only time i'll accept them is if they're a fandragon or a gen1.
i don't like xxx's at ALL. they seemed cool at first but now they're just. . . meh. the only time i'll accept them is if they're a fandragon or a gen1.
[quote name="aurora58002" date="2018-09-07 13:40:52" ] i don't like xxx's at ALL. they seemed cool at first but now they're just. . . meh. [/quote] I agree. In the beginning I thought triples were great. Now, not so much. I despise platinum. I love maize.
aurora58002 wrote on 2018-09-07 13:40:52:
i don't like xxx's at ALL. they seemed cool at first but now they're just. . . meh.

I agree. In the beginning I thought triples were great. Now, not so much.

I despise platinum.

I love maize.
hc7MLaK.png
I also love murk, algae and swamp. They look so organic and believable
I also love murk, algae and swamp. They look so organic and believable
Honestly speaking I like just about every color on the color wheel. Even the more natural disliked colors like the browns/yellows/greens

The only ones I really don't like are the eyeburner colors (cyan/Magenta/Fuchsia/Radioactive/etc.) And maybe some of the lighter pinks.
but White I definitely dislike.
Honestly speaking I like just about every color on the color wheel. Even the more natural disliked colors like the browns/yellows/greens

The only ones I really don't like are the eyeburner colors (cyan/Magenta/Fuchsia/Radioactive/etc.) And maybe some of the lighter pinks.
but White I definitely dislike.
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
THISTLE is COOL and GOOD and deserves more love
THISTLE is COOL and GOOD and deserves more love
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
I ADORE spring, goldenrod, and mulberry. I have a pair of G1 goldenrod noc's whose offspring pretty much NEVER sell and it makes me sad :(
I ADORE spring, goldenrod, and mulberry. I have a pair of G1 goldenrod noc's whose offspring pretty much NEVER sell and it makes me sad :(
1 2 3 4 5 6