Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | DONE
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
@MistressMagpie

I am indeed! They're both on the AH right now, but I am more than willing to haggle the price with ya in treasure or gems!

I'll add you to a pinglist, any particular colors you're looking for?
@MistressMagpie

I am indeed! They're both on the AH right now, but I am more than willing to haggle the price with ya in treasure or gems!

I'll add you to a pinglist, any particular colors you're looking for?
new_piskel__1__by_sandwolfninja-d9sk0n4.gif
@Sidia
Could I maybe get the Spiral baby for 40kT rather than 40g? And no particular colors, the ranges are all lovely :)
@Sidia
Could I maybe get the Spiral baby for 40kT rather than 40g? And no particular colors, the ranges are all lovely :)
2bbMm1c.pngOne for sorrow, two for joy...936TVGr.png
@MistressMagpie

Sure! I'll take her off the AH, you can send a CR for her any time you like. :)
And thank you so much, they were a long time dream pair for me!
@MistressMagpie

Sure! I'll take her off the AH, you can send a CR for her any time you like. :)
And thank you so much, they were a long time dream pair for me!
new_piskel__1__by_sandwolfninja-d9sk0n4.gif
Hey @MurEyeUh, I’ve had some neat ideas for a new region/area I’ve been dying to share... So uh... Can I share them? :0
Hey @MurEyeUh, I’ve had some neat ideas for a new region/area I’ve been dying to share... So uh... Can I share them? :0
@Joshdaawsome

If you'd like, but I was hoping to keep to the 4 regions like all other flights have, so maybe we can incorporate your ideas to the already made regions? Also. I don't know if you missed it. But I will be the new leader for the corn field and so I mentioned and pinged you about being the acorn canyon leader. If you have better ideas for that region and wanna replace it. Lemme know so we can get the right art for your regional post on the new thread tonight.
@Joshdaawsome

If you'd like, but I was hoping to keep to the 4 regions like all other flights have, so maybe we can incorporate your ideas to the already made regions? Also. I don't know if you missed it. But I will be the new leader for the corn field and so I mentioned and pinged you about being the acorn canyon leader. If you have better ideas for that region and wanna replace it. Lemme know so we can get the right art for your regional post on the new thread tonight.
I'm going to make the post tonight but I want to make sure we have our post order correct and everyone is ready!

1. Intro / fest dates / map and nest and other graphics by me.

2. Region one (items/fams/skins/members/ect), posted by leaders (pumpkin) @@Mestra001

3. Region two same (corn) by me

4. Region three same (maple) @sleepytroll

5. Region four, acorn canyon! @Joshdaawsome

6 Trading post by two @Cyans

7 a similar post by @AerusOnward

(The pmd me separate ideas)

7. Newsletter Highlights / archive with Features (dragons/raffles/ects?) Posted by me

8. Creative Corner with Activity Prompts posted by ... ? Do we have any takers?
[/quote]

hey guys, let's update the code so it matches the canon universe, so like...

Region Information
Zone Element
Nature
Reigning LEADER
Indigenous Life
Green Algae, Blue Swimmer Crab
Region Population
dragonlist

The Viridian Labyrinth is considered the pulsing, verdant center of what remains of the Gladekeeper's ambitious campaign to blanket the world in life abundant. From the dark sweated jungles, shamanistic clans weave the wildlife around them into formidable tree villages and hideaways, content enough to cling to the waning growth of the world through roots and streams.
I'm going to make the post tonight but I want to make sure we have our post order correct and everyone is ready!

1. Intro / fest dates / map and nest and other graphics by me.

2. Region one (items/fams/skins/members/ect), posted by leaders (pumpkin) @@Mestra001

3. Region two same (corn) by me

4. Region three same (maple) @sleepytroll

5. Region four, acorn canyon! @Joshdaawsome

6 Trading post by two @Cyans

7 a similar post by @AerusOnward

(The pmd me separate ideas)

7. Newsletter Highlights / archive with Features (dragons/raffles/ects?) Posted by me

8. Creative Corner with Activity Prompts posted by ... ? Do we have any takers?
[/quote]

hey guys, let's update the code so it matches the canon universe, so like...

Region Information
Zone Element
Nature
Reigning LEADER
Indigenous Life
Green Algae, Blue Swimmer Crab
Region Population
dragonlist

The Viridian Labyrinth is considered the pulsing, verdant center of what remains of the Gladekeeper's ambitious campaign to blanket the world in life abundant. From the dark sweated jungles, shamanistic clans weave the wildlife around them into formidable tree villages and hideaways, content enough to cling to the waning growth of the world through roots and streams.
The order looks good to me Mur! Just send me a ping on the new thread when you want me to reserve my post, and I can ping Josh next, etc. : )
The order looks good to me Mur! Just send me a ping on the new thread when you want me to reserve my post, and I can ping Josh next, etc. : )
sleepytroll.gif
@MurEyeUh

No no, it’s fine. I know what you mean, we don’t have to do it. ^w^ I was just wondering if another region wouldn’t hurt. And yeah, I forgot about that. Oops. And I plan on editing Acorn Canyon today, so I’ll try to make it snappy for the thread. 'w'

And I don’t think you remember, but I said I’ll volunteer for 8.!
@MurEyeUh

No no, it’s fine. I know what you mean, we don’t have to do it. ^w^ I was just wondering if another region wouldn’t hurt. And yeah, I forgot about that. Oops. And I plan on editing Acorn Canyon today, so I’ll try to make it snappy for the thread. 'w'

And I don’t think you remember, but I said I’ll volunteer for 8.!
@Joshdaawsome no worries! You don't have to rush, we just need you to post, even if it is the word 'reserve' so you have your spot :)
@Joshdaawsome no worries! You don't have to rush, we just need you to post, even if it is the word 'reserve' so you have your spot :)
@mureyeuh
I apologize for any confusion, but, we will only need the one post in the main thread for both @cyans and I since we're working together!
@mureyeuh
I apologize for any confusion, but, we will only need the one post in the main thread for both @cyans and I since we're working together!
tumblr_ochg4uDlB11us53xfo7_r1_500.png
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28