Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what are you hoping to win from roundsey
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
mostly hoping for starmap

the dragon would be nicr tho (so i can sell it for an unreasonable amount of treasure or gems)
mostly hoping for starmap

the dragon would be nicr tho (so i can sell it for an unreasonable amount of treasure or gems)
Speedy or starmap
If i got the dragon id train it to level 25, give it a fully stoned attacker build and reset all its stats to five then auction it
Speedy or starmap
If i got the dragon id train it to level 25, give it a fully stoned attacker build and reset all its stats to five then auction it
JKDjx25.png xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxStarshrikes
Anything but the gold muck.

With the amount of tickets I put in, I have a 1/62 chance of winning something currently. Which is.. better than I thought, honestly, considering how many people are on this site.
Anything but the gold muck.

With the amount of tickets I put in, I have a 1/62 chance of winning something currently. Which is.. better than I thought, honestly, considering how many people are on this site.
starmap
starmap
chrysanthe-sig-left.pngart shop (link)art thread (link)
gold mucks :ok_hand:
gold mucks :ok_hand:
D03a4pf.png
I'm just hoping to win, period.
I'm just hoping to win, period.
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
my luck is actually in the gutter but if i actually won something, i'd probably want the starmap or a speedy the most! if i got the gen one i would just sell it and use the gems/treasure on gene projects and more pretties owo;;
my luck is actually in the gutter but if i actually won something, i'd probably want the starmap or a speedy the most! if i got the gen one i would just sell it and use the gems/treasure on gene projects and more pretties owo;;
tumblr_inline_n7ei59fd7u1rg0g8s.gif
anything
anything
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
Either one of the Speedies or Starmap.

But according to the math I definitely did, the odds are I'll get absolutely nothing. Not getting my hopes up or giving her more than I already have. Which was 5k.
Either one of the Speedies or Starmap.

But according to the math I definitely did, the odds are I'll get absolutely nothing. Not getting my hopes up or giving her more than I already have. Which was 5k.
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
RYOGC9t.png v886aA7.png etQ32zN.png
I'm hoping for the starmap. Need 2 for future projects!
I wouldn't complain about the dragon or speedy though lol
I'm hoping for the starmap. Need 2 for future projects!
I wouldn't complain about the dragon or speedy though lol
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11