Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Roundsey's doing her job
1 2 3 4 5 6
it's been less than one day and she's already gotten so much currency out of circulation...

doing her job well
it's been less than one day and she's already gotten so much currency out of circulation...

doing her job well
f2u_cyclops_cryptid_cat__practice__by_rilvin-dcimbtb.gif
@AetherSong I love your signature. Because that's exactly what's happening here.
@AetherSong I love your signature. Because that's exactly what's happening here.
banner_left2_by_mattsykun-dbncgrn.png banner_top_by_mattsykun-dblzc0q.png
bannner_mid2_by_mattsykun-dbncgfs.png
banner_bottom_by_mattsykun-dblzc0v.png
[quote name="Venusian" date="2018-08-22 16:35:32" ] We did need a good treasure sink. She's a good multi billionaire con artist noodle, I'm proud of her. [/quote]
Venusian wrote on 2018-08-22 16:35:32:
We did need a good treasure sink. She's a good multi billionaire con artist noodle, I'm proud of her.
tumblr_pt3k6kp4CW1tesnpoo2_75sq.gif573Ze2b.giftumblr_pt3k6kp4CW1tesnpoo2_75sq.gif
woah
thats a lot for just the couple of hours that shes been here

woah
thats a lot for just the couple of hours that shes been here

D03a4pf.png
I'm enjoying th chaos, but I can't see myself buying more than a few tickets. I bought 20 this time around but will probably only buy 1 from now on. I'm not really much of a gambler.

not hating on Roundsey!!! Shes a cool gal
I'm enjoying th chaos, but I can't see myself buying more than a few tickets. I bought 20 this time around but will probably only buy 1 from now on. I'm not really much of a gambler.

not hating on Roundsey!!! Shes a cool gal
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
Noice. Inflation. This will sort of make me less poor! Sort of.
antlers_left_by_broqentoys-dcsi472.png X
Call me Six
Aromantic • Asexual • Agender
they/them
antlers_right_by_broqentoys-dcsi46w.png
she could afford a light sprite with that money... possibly...
she could afford a light sprite with that money... possibly...
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
[quote name="SashaFiredrake" date="2018-08-22 17:45:00" ] Noice. Inflation. This will sort of make me less poor! Sort of. [/quote] Actually the dragon economy is crap right now and gem rates are through the roof but with the treasure being pulled out of the system, it'll become worth more and the game and it's economy will become healthier.
SashaFiredrake wrote on 2018-08-22 17:45:00:
Actually the dragon economy is crap right now and gem rates are through the roof but with the treasure being pulled out of the system, it'll become worth more and the game and it's economy will become healthier.
LVeJ3XV.png8KFUJHl.pngBVsqDM4.png
At the time of writing, Roundsey has 487,460,500 treasure (very effective treasure sink, but it also might be because she's so new). If the treasure were converted to gems at a rate of 1:900, she has about 541,622 gems.
At the time of writing, Roundsey has 487,460,500 treasure (very effective treasure sink, but it also might be because she's so new). If the treasure were converted to gems at a rate of 1:900, she has about 541,622 gems.
> Havic
> He/they/it
> Current avatar dragon
I'm honestly excited to see how much treasure she pulled by the end of the week.
I'm honestly excited to see how much treasure she pulled by the end of the week.
LVeJ3XV.png8KFUJHl.pngBVsqDM4.png
1 2 3 4 5 6