Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Cat Rising SRZ BUYERZ OWNLEE
1 2 3 4 5
@EndraPhoenix Ginger cats are great. His brother catsneak is gold/white piebold---

@Hawkefrost Light flight.
@EndraPhoenix Ginger cats are great. His brother catsneak is gold/white piebold---

@Hawkefrost Light flight.
ZMmDKc3.gif
By Chee#47514
I have my own Catsneak- thought she’s not for sale at the present. [img]https://i.imgur.com/tcOsNK2.jpg[/img] Catsneak Female SUPER UNIQUE XYZ !1!! Primary: Shale Basic Secondary: Lead Stripes Tertiary: White Chest-Dash Eye Type: Light Common Hobbies include yelling in her surprisingly squeaky voice, watching cat-tv aka the windows, eating any and all plants within her reach (-pats poor devoured shamrock plant that I’m trying to nurse back to health-), and stealing my spot on the couch. Comes with the fabulous [s]towel[/s] apparel shown here. [size=1]hi yes this is my cat Shadow. I love her but she doesn't love me back, whatta grouch. </3 and yeah I actually went to the scrying workshop to look for similar gray colors to her hahaa
I have my own Catsneak- thought she’s not for sale at the present.
tcOsNK2.jpg
Catsneak Female
SUPER UNIQUE XYZ !1!!
Primary: Shale Basic
Secondary: Lead Stripes
Tertiary: White Chest-Dash
Eye Type: Light Common

Hobbies include yelling in her surprisingly squeaky voice, watching cat-tv aka the windows, eating any and all plants within her reach (-pats poor devoured shamrock plant that I’m trying to nurse back to health-), and stealing my spot on the couch.

Comes with the fabulous towel apparel shown here.

hi yes this is my cat Shadow. I love her but she doesn't love me back, whatta grouch. </3

and yeah I actually went to the scrying workshop to look for similar gray colors to her hahaa
light.gif
Knick -- busy student -- FR+3
Just a gal tryin to gene up her kids and collect familiars, whenever schoolwork permits. I like cats, folk music, and rain. Always up for a chat!
ZwVaRtj.gif
I need that in my life. He'd go perfectly with my triple basic white male first gen and my double obsidian Iri/spaz male.
I need that in my life. He'd go perfectly with my triple basic white male first gen and my double obsidian Iri/spaz male.
lGriifT.png
I'm cheesing so hard omg
I'm cheesing so hard omg
ZVwVcRk.png _ CL!
FR+3

lore shop
wishlist

_
@Knickknacks She looks like she took forever with CatterScrolls.

@Stormhawke The white ones are so pretty.
@Knickknacks She looks like she took forever with CatterScrolls.

@Stormhawke The white ones are so pretty.
ZMmDKc3.gif
By Chee#47514
[center]I see your catsneak and I raise you the smol fae-rat [b]Level 7 (is still a youngin) Fae-rat Female Primary:[/b] Beige Piebald [b]Secondary:[/b] White fuzzyfuzzy [b]Tertiary:[/b] Blush [s]okapi[/s]Scales (gotta get those lil pink handsies) [b]Eye Type:[/b] Plague Unusual [b]Warning - Keep away from Catsneak at all costs!!![/b] [img]https://cdn.pbrd.co/images/HApQzqe.png[/img] [size=1]This is Patch who lives with her sister Biscuit, they are both precious [/center]
I see your catsneak and I raise you the smol fae-rat

Level 7 (is still a youngin)
Fae-rat Female
Primary:
Beige Piebald
Secondary: White fuzzyfuzzy
Tertiary: Blush okapiScales (gotta get those lil pink handsies)
Eye Type: Plague Unusual

Warning - Keep away from Catsneak at all costs!!!

HApQzqe.png

This is Patch who lives with her sister Biscuit, they are both precious
d32NFgh.png
mlHpBMC.png
UU9vIu2.png
2JV5Zu3.png
FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
DistortionSig.png trans.png
@Squeak Blush Okapi? Thats a Blush scales though isnt it?
@Squeak Blush Okapi? Thats a Blush scales though isnt it?
ZMmDKc3.gif
By Chee#47514
Catsneak for sale here. [img]https://i.imgur.com/9DLhvDE.jpg[/img] Harry, #-9012 DOB: Nov 16 2004 (13yrs) Peach Tiger Peach Stripes White Underbelly Wind Rare [size=2]yes this is my chubby boy[/size]
Catsneak for sale here.

9DLhvDE.jpg

Harry, #-9012
DOB: Nov 16 2004 (13yrs)
Peach Tiger
Peach Stripes
White Underbelly
Wind Rare

yes this is my chubby boy
@Paarthurnaxx - Oh yiss (forgot scales existed for a second there, whoops)
@Paarthurnaxx - Oh yiss (forgot scales existed for a second there, whoops)
d32NFgh.png
mlHpBMC.png
UU9vIu2.png
2JV5Zu3.png
FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
DistortionSig.png trans.png
I need that catsneak!

My catsneak isn't for sale at the moment.
I need that catsneak!

My catsneak isn't for sale at the moment.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
1 2 3 4 5