Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Captcha complaining
1 2 3
[quote name="BraveEguana" date="2018-08-21 12:41:17" ] [quote name="Cruelty" date="2018-08-21 11:05:53" ] [quote name="woolly" date="2018-08-21 10:54:04" ] I hate it. [/quote] [/quote] Even with the magnifier... [/quote]
BraveEguana wrote on 2018-08-21 12:41:17:
Cruelty wrote on 2018-08-21 11:05:53:
woolly wrote on 2018-08-21 10:54:04:
I hate it.
Even with the magnifier...
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
[quote name="Omnigon" date="2018-08-25 16:15:25" ] My biggest issue is when I click on the dragon and another captcha shows up like... I know I clicked the dragon. So I click the NEW dragon and ANOTHER captcha shows up and I just get ****** off I have a very good ability to pick out familiar shapes and patterns visually so it's generally not difficult to find the dragon unless its green on green or something. If I see a HUGE cluttered nasty mess, I know that's a dragon 100% though, so... I do wish it came up less often though [/quote] ....I thought I clicked on the dragon, apparently it was a familiar.
Omnigon wrote on 2018-08-25 16:15:25:
My biggest issue is when I click on the dragon and another captcha shows up like... I know I clicked the dragon. So I click the NEW dragon and ANOTHER captcha shows up and I just get ****** off
I have a very good ability to pick out familiar shapes and patterns visually so it's generally not difficult to find the dragon unless its green on green or something. If I see a HUGE cluttered nasty mess, I know that's a dragon 100% though, so...

I do wish it came up less often though

....I thought I clicked on the dragon, apparently it was a familiar.
FREE Skydancer babies to new Arcanist members! Feel free to shoot me a message.
I got one two battles into grinding the other day like c'mon. And they're so hard to see. To say I hate it is an understatement.
I got one two battles into grinding the other day like c'mon. And they're so hard to see. To say I hate it is an understatement.
if I don't have my glasses on (which I usually don't since using them while looking at a screen strains my eyes) then I often get them wrong or I have to press the screen up to my face to try and find out what they are. the magnifying glass isn't any help, it enlarges the image but it's too blurry to make anything out
if I don't have my glasses on (which I usually don't since using them while looking at a screen strains my eyes) then I often get them wrong or I have to press the screen up to my face to try and find out what they are. the magnifying glass isn't any help, it enlarges the image but it's too blurry to make anything out
X4sD3Je.png
m3TbcZw.png
UawspVz.png
a69iToJ.png
iQdxS54.gifhe/himETU8zpR.gif
actually a murder of crows in a trenchcoat
I've been able to do captcha well enough to not get kicked out of coli, but I do admit, it can be hard to see to the point it can take me half a minute to actually find the dragon.

Not to mention there is a bug that, if you get unlucky, could lock you out unfairly. Seriously, I even recorded myself clearly clicking within the dragon image, and the captcha resetting afterwards. Why has that not been fixed yet...
I've been able to do captcha well enough to not get kicked out of coli, but I do admit, it can be hard to see to the point it can take me half a minute to actually find the dragon.

Not to mention there is a bug that, if you get unlucky, could lock you out unfairly. Seriously, I even recorded myself clearly clicking within the dragon image, and the captcha resetting afterwards. Why has that not been fixed yet...
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

__ c6nYENf.png __ dcbbuos.png
Sometimes I swear I clicked on the dragon but it still refreshes the captcha. Also it’s tiny on my phone, I can barely see let alone tap the right thing. I’ve managed to never get locked out though (I didn’t even know that could happen? 0.0)
Sometimes I swear I clicked on the dragon but it still refreshes the captcha. Also it’s tiny on my phone, I can barely see let alone tap the right thing. I’ve managed to never get locked out though (I didn’t even know that could happen? 0.0)
tumblr_oq86i7RK4Z1wnxxc9o1_100.pnggJ2sy5O.pngsnowpea_potted_imp_sig_by_jeanawei-dbl45ag.png4RNC92e.pngtumblr_oq86pf429u1wnxxc9o1_100.png
I just hate it when the dragon is extremely well hidden in the background.
And when I click the dragon but it doesn't recognize it and refreshes again, and again...
And when it pops up every five or less battles. Along with Wartoads, it's the most dreaded thing of coli.

I just want to start recording and taking screenshots of everytime that the godforbidden captcha brings on me a dragon so perfectly blended in the background that makes me scream when I find it.
I just hate it when the dragon is extremely well hidden in the background.
And when I click the dragon but it doesn't recognize it and refreshes again, and again...
And when it pops up every five or less battles. Along with Wartoads, it's the most dreaded thing of coli.

I just want to start recording and taking screenshots of everytime that the godforbidden captcha brings on me a dragon so perfectly blended in the background that makes me scream when I find it.
lU1KFhR.gif
Kydo
He/Him
FR+4
256-large.png
Do what comes natural~

cauldrontext.png

1 2 3