Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | breadcrumbs for forums update
1 2 3 4 5
[quote name="@Erato" date="2018-08-08 12:57:40" ] Cool! Navigation stuff under your avatar.@Snek [/quote] not under your avatar - rather, under the thread! it's the links that lead back to the forum index and subforum
@Erato wrote on 2018-08-08 12:57:40:
Cool! Navigation stuff under your avatar.@Snek
not under your avatar - rather, under the thread! it's the links that lead back to the forum index and subforum
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
Ugh I really wanted croutons though. Disappointed.
Ugh I really wanted croutons though. Disappointed.
they/them
FR+2
Art Shop
tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif
Ohhh! That IS handy. Thank you!
Ohhh! That IS handy. Thank you!
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Limanya bless you! I didn't even see that. Thank you ^^
@Limanya bless you! I didn't even see that. Thank you ^^
In a world where you can be anything... Be nice.
bread·crumb
/bred.krem/

1. A small fragment of bread (only suitable as bird food for avian species inferior to owls)

2. A hierarchical series of hyperlinks displayed at the top (or bottom) of a web page, indicating the page's position in the overall structure of the website. May be used multiple times on a single page if you would like to hear the navigation again. HOOT HOOT!
bread·crumb
/bred.krem/

1. A small fragment of bread (only suitable as bird food for avian species inferior to owls)

2. A hierarchical series of hyperlinks displayed at the top (or bottom) of a web page, indicating the page's position in the overall structure of the website. May be used multiple times on a single page if you would like to hear the navigation again. HOOT HOOT!
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
[quote name="Kaepora" date="2018-08-08 13:05:42" ] bread·crumb /bred?kr?m/ 1. A small fragment of bread[/quote] You know what you've done
Kaepora wrote on 2018-08-08 13:05:42:
bread·crumb
/bred?kr?m/

1. A small fragment of bread

You know what you've done
ZmzBHMQ.png Maya | She/Her | FR+0 SVwGCMX.png
I really like the breadcrumbs, sometimes I click a sig link and then the crumb tells me where in the forums i am~ helps me refind some things
I really like the breadcrumbs, sometimes I click a sig link and then the crumb tells me where in the forums i am~ helps me refind some things
I was thinking the same thing...
I was thinking the same thing...
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
[quote name="Kaepora" date="2018-08-08 13:05:42" ] bread·crumb /bred.krem/ 1. A small fragment of bread (only suitable as bird food for avian species inferior to owls) [/quote] since you're here can you tell us who sat on the croutons, this is very important
Kaepora wrote on 2018-08-08 13:05:42:
bread·crumb
/bred.krem/

since you're here can you tell us who sat on the croutons, this is very important
I was wondering if it'ws a new thing because my brain told me yes . I don't remmeber seeing it until today .
I was wondering if it'ws a new thing because my brain told me yes . I don't remmeber seeing it until today .
tiEnSNJ.png
1 2 3 4 5