Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | IF names for deities and members?
1 2 3
Earthdad/ Rockdad for our deity, and most Earth members seem to just be called Pebbles from what I've seen. Hope this helps!
Earthdad/ Rockdad for our deity, and most Earth members seem to just be called Pebbles from what I've seen. Hope this helps!
CedVBCC.png
0AniMUO.gif

Good characters are like geodes: To see their true beauty, you must break them.

-Let me write you a poem, maybe?-

q1INfTU.gif
you are all fantastic,
if you see this have a very lovely day
@FlareTheDragon, @Disillusionist - thank you!
@FlareTheDragon, @Disillusionist - thank you!
48132295907_e8de2b6f19_o.png
@septarianflare - it does! Thanks.
@septarianflare - it does! Thanks.
In Water, we call him Tidedad, and I've seen some who call him Tidepod. Newbies are called Droplets, and non-newbies are called something else that I seem to have forgotten...
In Water, we call him Tidedad, and I've seen some who call him Tidepod. Newbies are called Droplets, and non-newbies are called something else that I seem to have forgotten...
i really like star wars ok
@EdwardKenway - thank you.
@EdwardKenway - thank you.
we employees call him bossdad and boss as well as stormdad and stormboss and boss man
he has a lot of names oops

also i think people call windsinger noodledad
also plaguebringer is plaguemama i think
we employees call him bossdad and boss as well as stormdad and stormboss and boss man
he has a lot of names oops

also i think people call windsinger noodledad
also plaguebringer is plaguemama i think
queen_katoe.gif
Plaguemom or Plaguemama for Plaguebringer. We call ourselves germs and, if you're on the flight Discord, murderpups. Also Plagueling, but that's not used as much (at least what I see)
Plaguemom or Plaguemama for Plaguebringer. We call ourselves germs and, if you're on the flight Discord, murderpups. Also Plagueling, but that's not used as much (at least what I see)
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
Tidepapa is another name for the Tidelord!

Used to be in Plague years ago so not sure if this is accurate anymore, but used to call the Plaguebringer the Plaguemother, enough that I can never remember her actual name even now :'D
Tidepapa is another name for the Tidelord!

Used to be in Plague years ago so not sure if this is accurate anymore, but used to call the Plaguebringer the Plaguemother, enough that I can never remember her actual name even now :'D
tumblr_nyngxar3si1ujz7f3o1_250.giftumblr_nxdfpaik0p1ukywbko5_100.pngtumblr_nyngxar3si1ujz7f3o2_250.gif
I'm not around the forums and wind discord for so long but I acknowlege that :
-Windsinger is Noodledad ! or winddad or just dad - but Noodledad for sure !
-Members are Windies, I think
But I have no idea for newbies

Hope that helped !
I'm not around the forums and wind discord for so long but I acknowlege that :
-Windsinger is Noodledad ! or winddad or just dad - but Noodledad for sure !
-Members are Windies, I think
But I have no idea for newbies

Hope that helped !
hFReKIw.png Visit us at Ogrenat clan, we have mages and airships !
Welgan
Ae / They
FR+9 (French)
Im kinda new to plague but i know that we call newbies plaguelings/germs, and ive seen people referring to the plaguemama/mom and the mother and ive seen sometimes at least one instance of even plegmom used that made me cackle a little. sorry if another germ has already posted this and i didnt see!
Im kinda new to plague but i know that we call newbies plaguelings/germs, and ive seen people referring to the plaguemama/mom and the mother and ive seen sometimes at least one instance of even plegmom used that made me cackle a little. sorry if another germ has already posted this and i didnt see!
6f240e0b704e02ff9014958a307cf049.jpg
1 2 3