Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Glimmer & Gloom has been a loss for me.
1 2 3 4 5 6
[img]http://i.imgur.com/L5Nllxk.png[/img] [font=times new roman][size=5][color=#4d1f00]I[/color][/size][size=4][color=#803300] didn't even realize it was Loss until you explained. I feel like this is the new rickroll now.
L5Nllxk.png I didn't even realize it was Loss until you explained. I feel like this is the new rickroll now.
oZSMaBu.png "Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
they/them
tumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo6_75sq.pngtumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo5_75sq.png
[/code]
I'm a masochist so I'm enjoying this
I'm a masochist so I'm enjoying this
d6Bpz8P.pngCx0Sdv8.pngzWgdxzn.png5cC87Ar.png5Pvzltj.pngvAUMJFv.pngqKZAaLK.pngRFvdPMt.pngSLGMeHq.pngd3XCZt0.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
mz77kVn.png
As much as I'm annoyed at myself for being fooled by yet another Loss image, I applaud your creativity
As much as I'm annoyed at myself for being fooled by yet another Loss image, I applaud your creativity
jC0MHtC.png zYK7yAB.gif
Jacob
male pronouns pls

interests:
captain harlock, genshin impact,
zelda, space battleship yamato,
star trek, stargate, mlp, lotr
xx CnNBdW0.png
wh

as much as I hate it this is kind of impressive
wh

as much as I hate it this is kind of impressive
anastasia_r_by_sheepshape-dcfd02j.gif
[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C36ROPkWIAQZ8eW.jpg[/img]
C36ROPkWIAQZ8eW.jpg
im at a loss for words
im at a loss for words
ashley she/her...8M3DvRw.gif
you're outta your vector!
i didn't realize it was loss at first but now i love it
i didn't realize it was loss at first but now i love it
mxk5Q9c.pngeGiN2Xv.pngthDLJf3.png
zwkSD6b.png
lJYz6YI.png
kCHWEjf.png
:)
MUYNhfy.png
gp6bQfb.png
HxcMlGn.png
slams my head on the table.
slams my head on the table.
At first I was looking at the light hexagons then I realized it was the shadow ones
At first I was looking at the light hexagons then I realized it was the shadow ones
Please ping me when you reply to my
posts or I probably won't see it.
I don't really sub to my topics, so
Unless I specify, ping me
tumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo3_r1_75sq.gif tumblr_n4rnlnlsOx1sl6hkto5_250.gif
[quote name="Ivythorn" date="2018-07-05 20:57:09" ] At first I was looking at the light hexagons then I realized it was the shadow ones [/quote] Same. I realized it was the Loss meme right away, but I kept looking at the light hexagons.
Ivythorn wrote on 2018-07-05 20:57:09:

Same. I realized it was the Loss meme right away, but I kept looking at the light hexagons.
pulvis et umbra sumus - We are dust and shadows
1 2 3 4 5 6