Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | the search for elusive pink silks
1 2
@Owleics send me your luck how is that possible lmao

@CometStorm the odds are against us! and i need like two sets too... it's either going to be a lot of money spent, or many more hours grinding. oof.

@Delleska maybe if i just keep repeating that i hate pink silks and never want to see them rng will send some my way? rng works in mysterious ways :')
@Owleics send me your luck how is that possible lmao

@CometStorm the odds are against us! and i need like two sets too... it's either going to be a lot of money spent, or many more hours grinding. oof.

@Delleska maybe if i just keep repeating that i hate pink silks and never want to see them rng will send some my way? rng works in mysterious ways :')
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx food_ancient_mushroom_by_dogi_crimson-da9oxmr.gif let's go stargazing on the rooftops
+wishlist /
tumblr / cs / lair reviews
dm me abt anything, i love chatting
The only item I've ever gotten from that set was the veilless fillet, rip.

...You've inspired me to take a break from Mire to go suffer in the other Elim-less venue, now with less exp. Thanks!
The only item I've ever gotten from that set was the veilless fillet, rip.

...You've inspired me to take a break from Mire to go suffer in the other Elim-less venue, now with less exp. Thanks!
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
i managed to get the scarf, arm silks and fillet within a reasonably short period, but the RNG gods seemed to have loved me for a couple of weeks,,, i haven't had anything in ages now :"(
i managed to get the scarf, arm silks and fillet within a reasonably short period, but the RNG gods seemed to have loved me for a couple of weeks,,, i haven't had anything in ages now :"(
.[/nextcol]21525.png
mollie/idio
she/they
fr + 8 (GMT)
feel free to ping, pm, friend etc :)
21526.png
I've only ever gotten the leg silks...
I've only ever gotten the leg silks...
@Laluzi i'm so, so sorry :') good luck though!! on the bright side i've managed to level one of my dragons from 11 to 22 just in the crystal pools.

i've gotten through almost three seasons of my current show too. the time i've spent in the crystal pools is unreal.
@Laluzi i'm so, so sorry :') good luck though!! on the bright side i've managed to level one of my dragons from 11 to 22 just in the crystal pools.

i've gotten through almost three seasons of my current show too. the time i've spent in the crystal pools is unreal.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx food_ancient_mushroom_by_dogi_crimson-da9oxmr.gif let's go stargazing on the rooftops
+wishlist /
tumblr / cs / lair reviews
dm me abt anything, i love chatting
I got them when I was testing the sedona build last year xD
I got them when I was testing the sedona build last year xD
I always wanted pink silks. Can't seem to get them.
I always wanted pink silks. Can't seem to get them.
•I no longer play, but that's left of my lair is not for sale•
i remember when vistas first came out i grinded for like a straight week before i got the crypool vista.
i remember when vistas first came out i grinded for like a straight week before i got the crypool vista.
iO2X60T.png
I got the leg and arm silks during festival grinding.
I got the leg and arm silks during festival grinding.
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
1 2