Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [LIGHT DOM] Brightshine Jubilee Hub
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@Mahogi

Yep, both Ming and Prakash are male goblins, and they do become an adorable couple. Thanks for reading! :)
@Mahogi

Yep, both Ming and Prakash are male goblins, and they do become an adorable couple. Thanks for reading! :)
This is making me want to join Light

YOU EVEN ADDED ACTUAL RECIPES
This is making me want to join Light

YOU EVEN ADDED ACTUAL RECIPES

I'll make a nice signature eventually :(
@jinian

Oh snap! Goblins! I somehow from pictures thought they are dragons :) As those little cute pictures really reminded me of some simplified picture of a derg. They must be reallllly cute goblins then haha. By any chance could you name me the familiar they are after? As I recognised the rabbit, the bear and the other light familiar.
@jinian

Oh snap! Goblins! I somehow from pictures thought they are dragons :) As those little cute pictures really reminded me of some simplified picture of a derg. They must be reallllly cute goblins then haha. By any chance could you name me the familiar they are after? As I recognised the rabbit, the bear and the other light familiar.
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
E27J5Sp.png2aALZUV.png Looking for a KS familiar!
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
I'm so confused bsj was like 2 months ago
I'm so confused bsj was like 2 months ago
g2TOb2t.png

°howdy pardner
@Mahogi

Everyone who works at the bakery is a Light festival familiar. :) Ming and Prakash are Shining Goblins. Here's a stunning fanmade portrait of one.
@Mahogi

Everyone who works at the bakery is a Light festival familiar. :) Ming and Prakash are Shining Goblins. Here's a stunning fanmade portrait of one.
@jinian

Wow goblins are very pretty in this game! I am somehow used to World of Warcraft goblins, little ugly green... things xD
And here goblins are GORGEOUS! Like.... mini dragons?? That's why I got confused haha xD And that picture is stunning indeed x.x
@jinian

Wow goblins are very pretty in this game! I am somehow used to World of Warcraft goblins, little ugly green... things xD
And here goblins are GORGEOUS! Like.... mini dragons?? That's why I got confused haha xD And that picture is stunning indeed x.x
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
E27J5Sp.png2aALZUV.png Looking for a KS familiar!
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13