Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | would you pet an emperor? [POLL]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
Of course.
Of course.
Yes.
Yes.
6zNcd7H.pngBazwLZ8.png6zNcd7H.pngtWH342p.png5gGbdPu.pngtWH342p.png
If it's a friendly Emperor (somehow), then sure. Otherwise, probably not.
If it's a friendly Emperor (somehow), then sure. Otherwise, probably not.
FR Time +3 | He/Him | I can be pretty strange at times
they need to be loved
they need to be loved
xulc4O8.png
I'd def pet that
I'd def pet that
#UnnamedIsValid
Unnamed dragons need love too! There is no shame in having unnamed permas, having dragons with unnamed parents and/or offspring, or exalting unnamed dragons! Leaving dragons unnamed is a perfectly valid playstyle!

she/her or they/them
Oh yes blease
Will he bite me? *,v*
Oh yes blease
Will he bite me? *,v*
pretend some cool art is here
[quote name="Corvus" date="2018-06-15 13:21:59" ] Oh yes blease Will he bite me? *,v* [/quote] maybe a little nibble (it's emperor kisses!)
Corvus wrote on 2018-06-15 13:21:59:
Oh yes blease
Will he bite me? *,v*
maybe a little nibble (it's emperor kisses!)
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
Just because it's a hatchling does not mean it is less dangerous... they are still magical creatures. I would not pet it, I would call the gods upon it to destroy that thing before it grows into an even more hideous and destructive beast.
Just because it's a hatchling does not mean it is less dangerous... they are still magical creatures. I would not pet it, I would call the gods upon it to destroy that thing before it grows into an even more hideous and destructive beast.
imageedit_7_8440965932.png
✧✧✧ AXES - THEY - 21 ✧✧✧
•••
MY HATCHERY
imageedit_6_5428970908.png
Bai is probably the only emperor so far I would want to get within 213487575012 miles of. 100% would pet.
Bai is probably the only emperor so far I would want to get within 213487575012 miles of. 100% would pet.
yXOBcio.gif
[quote name="Ooh" date="2018-06-15 13:23:41" ] Just because it's a hatchling does not mean it is less dangerous... they are still magical creatures. I would not pet it, I would call the gods upon it to destroy that thing before it grows into an even more hideous and destructive beast. [/quote] i mean i don't really think you'd need [i]gods[/i] to destroy him... if you really could do such a thing. [i]look at how soft and pettable he is[/i]
Ooh wrote on 2018-06-15 13:23:41:
i mean i don't really think you'd need gods to destroy him... if you really could do such a thing. look at how soft and pettable he is
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19