Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | *pokes update with 60 ft pole*
1 2
Dare I ask what went down? I don't even want to read it. Sounds like a nightmare, but I feel like I should know what went down.
Dare I ask what went down? I don't even want to read it. Sounds like a nightmare, but I feel like I should know what went down.
Just take a casual stroll throught FRD and the suggestions forum.

You'll understand.
Just take a casual stroll throught FRD and the suggestions forum.

You'll understand.
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
@HailQueenSteph
simply put - a lot of upset people went primal about the eyes update insulting each other and admins shut it down to stop the chaos
@HailQueenSteph
simply put - a lot of upset people went primal about the eyes update insulting each other and admins shut it down to stop the chaos
Drrrrrrama
Your hatchies might get cool eyes now though.
Drrrrrrama
Your hatchies might get cool eyes now though.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
People were, um, being unpleasant. It's not a good idea to look at the actual thread. Though if it was in any other thread staff would've erased the whole damn thing in a heart beat. We can't even discuss anything that isn't sunshine and rainbows on other threads anymore lol thanks guys

@UndefinedBeing

was that- did you just? a good pun?
People were, um, being unpleasant. It's not a good idea to look at the actual thread. Though if it was in any other thread staff would've erased the whole damn thing in a heart beat. We can't even discuss anything that isn't sunshine and rainbows on other threads anymore lol thanks guys

@UndefinedBeing

was that- did you just? a good pun?
kbqBOtG.png
People thought they should all get super rare eyes.

I, for one, am glad primal eyes are rare, instead of every dragon having them by now.
People thought they should all get super rare eyes.

I, for one, am glad primal eyes are rare, instead of every dragon having them by now.
Things just went a weee bit crazy; but its ok it was just minor levels of crazy that will likely ease off as the week goes on and by Friday everyone will be "so wait why was there all that fuss".

This sometimes happens with changes. Rest assured I'm sure the eyes are here to stay and that the FR staff will continue to add and improve and work on the site (if anyhting the greatest call was just for more control over eyes rather than removal of the feature itself).
Things just went a weee bit crazy; but its ok it was just minor levels of crazy that will likely ease off as the week goes on and by Friday everyone will be "so wait why was there all that fuss".

This sometimes happens with changes. Rest assured I'm sure the eyes are here to stay and that the FR staff will continue to add and improve and work on the site (if anyhting the greatest call was just for more control over eyes rather than removal of the feature itself).
The Great Library
Come share your favourite books and find some more to read!
@Jamethyst
Thank you! :D
@Jamethyst
Thank you! :D
I just finished reading through the news thread, and noticed it was locked, not once, but twice. I feel bad for the staff and I am thoroughly embarrassed about most players behaviors and attitudes towards each other. Absolutely awful and inexcusable :/
I just finished reading through the news thread, and noticed it was locked, not once, but twice. I feel bad for the staff and I am thoroughly embarrassed about most players behaviors and attitudes towards each other. Absolutely awful and inexcusable :/
rk9ROMO.pnguCw93qX.pngNx7Cr7F.gifjSgu1uB.pngKNtaBsX.gif
[quote name="UndefinedBeing" date="2018-06-11 03:40:58" ] a lot of upset people went primal about the eyes update [/quote] I mostly saw people going Uncommon and Unusual. ;p
UndefinedBeing wrote on 2018-06-11 03:40:58:
a lot of upset people went primal about the eyes update
I mostly saw people going Uncommon and Unusual. ;p
_ _ _ _ xWsqmwJ.png
_hedj_
gdblirs.png
_ _she/they/he
_ _gmt+0/fr+8
_ _
lNYuJMt.png
1 2