Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Anniversary Grinder Recovery Hub
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I'm so done with this event. My [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img] goes from 458,248 to 828,858 just from hoard sell. I got two [item=Primary Gene: Python], a [item=Unhatched wind egg] and a [item=Unhatched arcane egg] 120 [item=Vial of Scattersight] and 7 [item=Slight Eyewing] (I only brew one, the rest are from AH) Satisfied? Yes I am, but I also burn out...a lot.
I'm so done with this event.

My icon_treasure.png goes from 458,248 to 828,858 just from hoard sell.

I got two Primary Gene: Python , a Unhatched Wind Egg and a Unhatched Arcane Egg

120 Vial of Scattersight and 7 Slight Eyewing (I only brew one, the rest are from AH)

Satisfied? Yes I am, but I also burn out...a lot.
GkKw54H.png
i am so severely sleep-deprived
i stayed up all night yesterday because i misread the announcement and thought it was ending yesterday
ended up having to sleep at about 3pm
and i stayed up last night to get a final few hours of grinding in before rollover
the day before yesterday, i grinded for a full 12 maybe 13 hours, without a break
despite all that, ive only gotten 67 vials from the coli, and 3 vials from brewing
i havent got any good rare loot either, just some vista drops that i already had
i am only surviving through cans of coca cola
and the fricking dragon ive been rolling still hasnt got the eyes i wanted
i have 13 vials left but im not sure if i want to use them or sell them
i am not entirely sure what sanity is anymore
i am so severely sleep-deprived
i stayed up all night yesterday because i misread the announcement and thought it was ending yesterday
ended up having to sleep at about 3pm
and i stayed up last night to get a final few hours of grinding in before rollover
the day before yesterday, i grinded for a full 12 maybe 13 hours, without a break
despite all that, ive only gotten 67 vials from the coli, and 3 vials from brewing
i havent got any good rare loot either, just some vista drops that i already had
i am only surviving through cans of coca cola
and the fricking dragon ive been rolling still hasnt got the eyes i wanted
i have 13 vials left but im not sure if i want to use them or sell them
i am not entirely sure what sanity is anymore
forum%20banner%201.png forum%20banner%20extra.png forum%20banner%202.png
I think I put in 36 or 40 hours, my wrists hurt a bit but otherwise I'm ok. Still not touching coli for a few days though haha
I think I put in 36 or 40 hours, my wrists hurt a bit but otherwise I'm ok. Still not touching coli for a few days though haha
celine%20sig.gif
I'm a little bummed that I only got 97 rather than the OCD fulfilling 99...

But I did get:
-~80 Fanned Cockroaches for 2 Firefly genes
-A Morph Gene
-A couple pieces of the Blooming Wood apparel
-Two Twilight Rose pieces
-The Blooming Grove Vista
-A Rat King Familiar
-ThreeFour Coli skins
and...
-An Eliminate!

I'm probably not going to the Coli for a while.
I'm a little bummed that I only got 97 rather than the OCD fulfilling 99...

But I did get:
-~80 Fanned Cockroaches for 2 Firefly genes
-A Morph Gene
-A couple pieces of the Blooming Wood apparel
-Two Twilight Rose pieces
-The Blooming Grove Vista
-A Rat King Familiar
-ThreeFour Coli skins
and...
-An Eliminate!

I'm probably not going to the Coli for a while.
0PO1tea.png Scatter Thread
Quest Thread
I've gone to sleep, woken up and my hand still hurts. Send help.
I've gone to sleep, woken up and my hand still hurts. Send help.
Currently cleaning up and working on opening my hatchery

I'm subscribed to all threads I create, so don't ping me

Dragons for sale Dragon Search
bKfrt4m.png

I spent the entire weekend in the coli, the only break was for when I was in the forums. The ending result was.... unfortunate to say the least, 250+ vials on my avatar dragon and no primal to show for it

My hand is in so much pain
I spent the entire weekend in the coli, the only break was for when I was in the forums. The ending result was.... unfortunate to say the least, 250+ vials on my avatar dragon and no primal to show for it

My hand is in so much pain
33785014.png66702371.png74483108.png
this is the one time i thought vocaloids could cure all that ailed me but then hatsune len, hatsune luka, and kagamine scattersights
this is the one time i thought vocaloids could cure all that ailed me but then hatsune len, hatsune luka, and kagamine scattersights
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
I did get a bit burned out. I stayed up late, and got up early over the last few days, because of grinding and going to work for all day shifts. I had a small meltdown at the Personal Trainer's today, from overdoing it with FR, being anxious that I wouldn't get enough of everything, being frustrated that I wasn't doing as well at the particular exercise I was doing at the time, and it just boiled over and I cried.

She and mum were good about it though, but I swear I will never put myself through what I did this weekend again, no matter how limited the item is.

Tomorrow, I will start doing convention prep art. Painting to decompress and feel better. Might paint some galaxy. Painting space is very relaxing for me. I'll have to rewatch some of the tutorials on YouTube. Which in themselves are quite relaxing.
I did get a bit burned out. I stayed up late, and got up early over the last few days, because of grinding and going to work for all day shifts. I had a small meltdown at the Personal Trainer's today, from overdoing it with FR, being anxious that I wouldn't get enough of everything, being frustrated that I wasn't doing as well at the particular exercise I was doing at the time, and it just boiled over and I cried.

She and mum were good about it though, but I swear I will never put myself through what I did this weekend again, no matter how limited the item is.

Tomorrow, I will start doing convention prep art. Painting to decompress and feel better. Might paint some galaxy. Painting space is very relaxing for me. I'll have to rewatch some of the tutorials on YouTube. Which in themselves are quite relaxing.
Redbubble---Etsy---Ko-Fi
Instagram: BittyKittyCreates --- Facebook: BittyKitty Creates
If I hadn't have been gone for almost the entire weekend, I would have had a way better haul. As it was, I think I had a total of 11 vials (including brewed), and three Woodlands apparel pieces.
If I hadn't have been gone for almost the entire weekend, I would have had a way better haul. As it was, I think I had a total of 11 vials (including brewed), and three Woodlands apparel pieces.
tumblr_paowz6ygV51s79fpho3_400.png Mediscoot's Projects and Quests
NPC Color Guide
Monthly Coliseum Challenge Thread
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
Good morning everyone, how did each of us sleep?

I for one slept well for the most part. Kinda wish I had my cat with me tho.
Good morning everyone, how did each of us sleep?

I for one slept well for the most part. Kinda wish I had my cat with me tho.
Candies.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7