Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Poll] Tired of the eyes drama?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I'd love to be pinged about the results.
I'd love to be pinged about the results.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
pinglist please!

I really like the new update the way that it is!!! I don't want there to be any major changes, I don't understand why i'm seemingly alone on this though :c
pinglist please!

I really like the new update the way that it is!!! I don't want there to be any major changes, I don't understand why i'm seemingly alone on this though :c
ZRFPHFU.pngdagsvSj.gifDaxXxIb.png
Good thinking polling both sides of the community. It'll surely give a good survey of the opinions of everyone.

I'd like to be added to the pinglist, please!
Good thinking polling both sides of the community. It'll surely give a good survey of the opinions of everyone.

I'd like to be added to the pinglist, please!
Please add me to the pinglist for the results.
Thanks.
Please add me to the pinglist for the results.
Thanks.
2HvxH7h.png171axOh.gif
@Darkthicket

I believe I may know why, and most of it likely has to do with you joining during the update.

A lot of the main issues with the update stem from it being entirely different from previous updates, and changing dragons from months, or even years, earlier. Older players are feeling nervous and uncomfortable because of this change in implementation, which hasn't happened in the past.

Older users who frequently use scatterscrolls and other such consumables feel that this new one - which is limited to 3 days before it's gone forever - should be treated like the scatterscrolls, and are alarmed that this consumable item will be vanishing so soon.

I hope I helped ^^ I'm always happy to hear people's opinions.

To those who asked, I am adding you to the pinglist now.
@Darkthicket

I believe I may know why, and most of it likely has to do with you joining during the update.

A lot of the main issues with the update stem from it being entirely different from previous updates, and changing dragons from months, or even years, earlier. Older players are feeling nervous and uncomfortable because of this change in implementation, which hasn't happened in the past.

Older users who frequently use scatterscrolls and other such consumables feel that this new one - which is limited to 3 days before it's gone forever - should be treated like the scatterscrolls, and are alarmed that this consumable item will be vanishing so soon.

I hope I helped ^^ I'm always happy to hear people's opinions.

To those who asked, I am adding you to the pinglist now.
necbzO5.pngMpoIPJl.pngIV3xLn6.png9oWXBNn.pngHxJ7se6.pngXRLXA9U.pngJ3m9KOk.gif
DHc3orZ.png
Glimmer & Gloom Guides
Hard:
V Hard:

e1P0V4T.png
10p7wif.gif
lair completion quest
Dragon sales/giveaways
Dragon Dresser shop!
Ping, please. :>
Ping, please. :>
Took the survey, please ping me on the results. Thank you for this, I'm curious too how the community feels as a whole! :)
Took the survey, please ping me on the results. Thank you for this, I'm curious too how the community feels as a whole! :)
2029 < Used to be MoonEclispe, still the Friendly Friend I was earlier, just with an easier to spell name! Yay!
@EndraPhoenix @Laluzi @dragoncreep @EWSpirit @Medenadragon @Aersolace @After @TheSquishyKing @PSICadet @SnoringHyena @rexasaurus @AdeleneDawner @DeadHeart @Touhou @Darkfall @TalonShrubfire @Rhamnus @LordMalak @Grunty @MawkishMuse @Sciencing @TigerDMaster @Hahoe @Shougoney @Quandary @Witchlight @Finlandia @Osayio @Disillusionist @Paravoina @AquariaMoon @Sylipha @valkyrian @CassieRose @JadeMagic @BoomBreeze @TwilitBard @Forestwolf @Alphanix @Formless @mimimoon @carcinoGenetics @Silverin @DeepflowManah @ElvenArtist @Almedha @Before @starblazer @Astray

I have tallied the poll, and recorded the answers I can below. Comments will be analyzed shortly and included in a second post, for which I will also ping you. A new poll will be made soon; if you wish to be pinged when it is made, please inform me now. 'Other' responses have not been recorded due to, frankly, me being very busy; they will be commented on later.
RESULTS

Q1:Which flight are you in?
Light - 16%
Wind - 11.2%
Shadow - 10.8%
Ice - 10%
Plague - 9.8%
Lightning - 9.7%
Arcane, Nature - 8.5%
Water - 6%
Fire - 5%
Earth - 4.4%

Q2: How do you feel about the update?

I like it - 31.2%
I love some, hate some - 30.6%
I love it - 21%
Indifferent - 6.2%
'Other' - 5%
I don't like it - 3.9%
I hate it - 2.1%

Q3: Which of the following are you experiencing?

I don't think the eyes are as important as people make them out to be ("they're RUINED!") - 52.8%
I believe the update is flawed - 52.4%
I'm tired of/worried about the silence from the FR Team - 51.4%
I'm tired of the melodrama - 50.9%
I don't want my efforts getting scattersights to be wasted - 39.7%
I feel people are nitpicking on the issues in this update - 36.6%
I'd like to just grind my scattersights in peace - 29.7%
I'm tired of talking about the eyes - 25.2%
People are asking for changes I don't want - 19.5%

Other responses felt that the staff silence is 'rude' or are only mildly worried about it, and others don't like specific aspects of the update.

Q4: Which of these proposed solutions are you against?

Changing the design of shadow primal - 41%
Changing the design of light primal - 33.5%
Changing the design of plague primal - 31.6%
Don't retire the scattersight - 31.2%
Changing the design of earth primal - 28.9%
Changing the way people acquire Multigaze/Faceted/Primal - 28.7%
Add a new item to perform a similiar function to the scattersight - 28.1%
Change common eyes to original - 22%
I don't want any of these changes - 8.9%

Others expressed varying opinions on what could be acceptable solutions and what kinds of things they don't want and why; these have been taken into account, and are being slowly read through.

The remaining questions are written answers and will be recorded later. If you are on the pinglist, you will be pinged when this happens.

Thank you once again for the support; I must now go back and get all this data to the front of each poll. I will return shortly to answer questions and discuss the update.
@EndraPhoenix @Laluzi @dragoncreep @EWSpirit @Medenadragon @Aersolace @After @TheSquishyKing @PSICadet @SnoringHyena @rexasaurus @AdeleneDawner @DeadHeart @Touhou @Darkfall @TalonShrubfire @Rhamnus @LordMalak @Grunty @MawkishMuse @Sciencing @TigerDMaster @Hahoe @Shougoney @Quandary @Witchlight @Finlandia @Osayio @Disillusionist @Paravoina @AquariaMoon @Sylipha @valkyrian @CassieRose @JadeMagic @BoomBreeze @TwilitBard @Forestwolf @Alphanix @Formless @mimimoon @carcinoGenetics @Silverin @DeepflowManah @ElvenArtist @Almedha @Before @starblazer @Astray

I have tallied the poll, and recorded the answers I can below. Comments will be analyzed shortly and included in a second post, for which I will also ping you. A new poll will be made soon; if you wish to be pinged when it is made, please inform me now. 'Other' responses have not been recorded due to, frankly, me being very busy; they will be commented on later.
RESULTS

Q1:Which flight are you in?
Light - 16%
Wind - 11.2%
Shadow - 10.8%
Ice - 10%
Plague - 9.8%
Lightning - 9.7%
Arcane, Nature - 8.5%
Water - 6%
Fire - 5%
Earth - 4.4%

Q2: How do you feel about the update?

I like it - 31.2%
I love some, hate some - 30.6%
I love it - 21%
Indifferent - 6.2%
'Other' - 5%
I don't like it - 3.9%
I hate it - 2.1%

Q3: Which of the following are you experiencing?

I don't think the eyes are as important as people make them out to be ("they're RUINED!") - 52.8%
I believe the update is flawed - 52.4%
I'm tired of/worried about the silence from the FR Team - 51.4%
I'm tired of the melodrama - 50.9%
I don't want my efforts getting scattersights to be wasted - 39.7%
I feel people are nitpicking on the issues in this update - 36.6%
I'd like to just grind my scattersights in peace - 29.7%
I'm tired of talking about the eyes - 25.2%
People are asking for changes I don't want - 19.5%

Other responses felt that the staff silence is 'rude' or are only mildly worried about it, and others don't like specific aspects of the update.

Q4: Which of these proposed solutions are you against?

Changing the design of shadow primal - 41%
Changing the design of light primal - 33.5%
Changing the design of plague primal - 31.6%
Don't retire the scattersight - 31.2%
Changing the design of earth primal - 28.9%
Changing the way people acquire Multigaze/Faceted/Primal - 28.7%
Add a new item to perform a similiar function to the scattersight - 28.1%
Change common eyes to original - 22%
I don't want any of these changes - 8.9%

Others expressed varying opinions on what could be acceptable solutions and what kinds of things they don't want and why; these have been taken into account, and are being slowly read through.

The remaining questions are written answers and will be recorded later. If you are on the pinglist, you will be pinged when this happens.

Thank you once again for the support; I must now go back and get all this data to the front of each poll. I will return shortly to answer questions and discuss the update.
DHc3orZ.png
Glimmer & Gloom Guides
Hard:
V Hard:

e1P0V4T.png
10p7wif.gif
lair completion quest
Dragon sales/giveaways
Dragon Dresser shop!
@MoonEclipse Here's a ping, since I missed you by a half minute XD
@MoonEclipse Here's a ping, since I missed you by a half minute XD
DHc3orZ.png
Glimmer & Gloom Guides
Hard:
V Hard:

e1P0V4T.png
10p7wif.gif
lair completion quest
Dragon sales/giveaways
Dragon Dresser shop!
@Catradora

Ping for the new poll, please!
@Catradora

Ping for the new poll, please!
A gentle soul who likes to help new players. Also called Mawk.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9