Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Poll] Tired of the eyes drama?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@ Disillusionist sure, I'll add you to the pinglist for if/when I gather results again. Thanks for the help!
@ Disillusionist sure, I'll add you to the pinglist for if/when I gather results again. Thanks for the help!
necbzO5.pngMpoIPJl.pngIV3xLn6.png9oWXBNn.pngHxJ7se6.pngXRLXA9U.pngJ3m9KOk.gif
DHc3orZ.png
Glimmer & Gloom Guides
Hard:
V Hard:

e1P0V4T.png
10p7wif.gif
lair completion quest
Dragon sales/giveaways
Dragon Dresser shop!
did the survey. ping me for results, please.
did the survey. ping me for results, please.
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
@Catradora I'd love to be pinged for results as well if possible!
@Catradora I'd love to be pinged for results as well if possible!
By believing, one sees
@Catradora I also took the poll (and wrote an entire essay, sorry about that) and would very much like to be pinged for the results. :) Thanks for making the poll and collecting opinions. :)
@Catradora I also took the poll (and wrote an entire essay, sorry about that) and would very much like to be pinged for the results. :) Thanks for making the poll and collecting opinions. :)
heEdE34.pngeO3BVs7.png
I did the poll! I'd love to be pinged for the results as well. Forgot to add three things in my comments, though.

- I do think there should be an item that reverts any eyes to the 'Common' (standard) eyes, much like the 'remove gene' scrolls in the treasure marketplace.
- This update changed some of the standard eye colours. This should be changed back.
- Multi-Eyes should fit the actual dragon's eyes (pupils).

Thank you for taking this incentive!
I did the poll! I'd love to be pinged for the results as well. Forgot to add three things in my comments, though.

- I do think there should be an item that reverts any eyes to the 'Common' (standard) eyes, much like the 'remove gene' scrolls in the treasure marketplace.
- This update changed some of the standard eye colours. This should be changed back.
- Multi-Eyes should fit the actual dragon's eyes (pupils).

Thank you for taking this incentive!
h0vwKVp.png
valkyrja
she/her
fr +9
dragon sales
@Catradora
Can you ping me for results?
@Catradora
Can you ping me for results?
KvxzF3W.pngJcdyE1n.png opcExsG.png
BsnXCRp.png
0XHtpWy.png
J7D1quC.png

WKtl2lb.png
FObX7rS_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelFObX7rS_d.png
@Catradora

Did the poll! Could you ping me for the results?
@Catradora

Did the poll! Could you ping me for the results?
367d892fcecdec67c416a9f373daff05cf451767.png
xeno | they/fae
adult | fr +2

WTRVHVo.pngHdmxfuE.png3Fro3Vn.png
J7D1quC.pnglAkpsXv.pngxBEAdV6.png
signature credit to alacrity & fluffmoth
@Catradora Ping me for the results please!
@Catradora Ping me for the results please!
image.png?ex=66384c7c&is=6636fafc&hm=225521e8cd422d38c02ed2bc6d6a480d593c20f69a72d794d558201b5d1adba6&.png wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
G1 WCs for Sale
@Catradora please ping me fore results! My main concern is with how the Staff rarely engage with the players. Perhaps if there was more public discussion about it beforehand than just the big shock of "Ah! New eyes!" there would be less drama afterwards.
@Catradora please ping me fore results! My main concern is with how the Staff rarely engage with the players. Perhaps if there was more public discussion about it beforehand than just the big shock of "Ah! New eyes!" there would be less drama afterwards.
AvatarofAkatosh-cropped.png I tried to make an aesthetic signature but it broke :(
@Catradora

I enjoyed the poll and would also like to be pinged with the results.
@Catradora

I enjoyed the poll and would also like to be pinged with the results.
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9