Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | explain your broadcast message
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 258 259
Quote from Firefly ^^
Quote from Firefly ^^
@Zafer

what is firefly
@Zafer

what is firefly
Mine is "I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night"!

It's all for the Arcane aesthetic, my pals.
Mine is "I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night"!

It's all for the Arcane aesthetic, my pals.
dZt4vS2.gifnMkuik2.gifQmM334w.pngaNZoV0I.png
RingsofSaturn
WIP Lore
•Arcane Flight
•FR +3
•They/she
For like five million years my broadcast message was explaining how to pronounce my name.

But I think everyone still just assumed it was pronounced "Four Wheel Drive," so I'm cutting my losses and changing it to something more profound and personally meaningful.
For like five million years my broadcast message was explaining how to pronounce my name.

But I think everyone still just assumed it was pronounced "Four Wheel Drive," so I'm cutting my losses and changing it to something more profound and personally meaningful.
[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DZPO4nwWkAIH25m.jpg[/img]
DZPO4nwWkAIH25m.jpg
Stuffed Mith
||
he/they/she
changed username galdr -> dunmeshi 1/2/24
iirc the opening line to rvb. tbh i couldn't fit the new vegas quote i wanted so i defaulted to the next best thing gbhbghb
iirc the opening line to rvb. tbh i couldn't fit the new vegas quote i wanted so i defaulted to the next best thing gbhbghb
6f0fc4581cc4d10342f3057b10a06ef1.png

H O L L I S
DESERT DWELLER
WASTELAND WANDERER

recurring lyrical motif from the dear hunter's acts series, signifying the protagonist's innocence and his love for his mother, whom lived near a lake.

edit: literally just changed it lmao - "to have her is to have the stars" in french; abt my gf :,-)
recurring lyrical motif from the dear hunter's acts series, signifying the protagonist's innocence and his love for his mother, whom lived near a lake.

edit: literally just changed it lmao - "to have her is to have the stars" in french; abt my gf :,-)
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
It's me

It's my life
It's me

It's my life
It's a good song yo
It's a good song yo
___i________tFq54vi.png
4sqjku3.png

Dydo || FR + 3 || Avatar

4sqjku3.png
IthIIIB.png
Djura is the Best character in bloodborne and it was high time I used him in a quote. "The things you hunt, they're not beasts. They're people." I honestly, wholeheartedly agree with him and, if I were in his situation, I think I'd end up doing the exact same thing. Unfortunately the game doesnt exactly let you halt all progress and team up with the guy so you can mess up anyone trying to pass through old yharnam.
Because if that were the case I would actually git gud at pvp.
Djura is the Best character in bloodborne and it was high time I used him in a quote. "The things you hunt, they're not beasts. They're people." I honestly, wholeheartedly agree with him and, if I were in his situation, I think I'd end up doing the exact same thing. Unfortunately the game doesnt exactly let you halt all progress and team up with the guy so you can mess up anyone trying to pass through old yharnam.
Because if that were the case I would actually git gud at pvp.
A rotating signature of Elden Ring talisman items._
♦ He/Him | FR+2
Hatchery
Art Shop
Achievement Tips
___________________signature%2090.png
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 258 259