Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | explain your broadcast message
1 2 ... 252 253 254 255 256 ... 258 259
its a quote from the song samsa by teniwoha
its a quote from the song samsa by teniwoha
banner_1.png
.camilo | .fr+15 | .they/them
͏͏ call me morgan, remix or camilo!
_wishlist. _art shop. _about me. _accent shop.
My current one is just an edited version of a meme of the (not accurate) ‘if your npc is faster than my walking speed and slower than my running speed your game sucks’, where people kept blacking out certain sections to make the text simpler and funnier

Until someone managed to edit it to say my broadcast, and i laughed so hard i had to use it somewhere, so fr broadcast it became!
My current one is just an edited version of a meme of the (not accurate) ‘if your npc is faster than my walking speed and slower than my running speed your game sucks’, where people kept blacking out certain sections to make the text simpler and funnier

Until someone managed to edit it to say my broadcast, and i laughed so hard i had to use it somewhere, so fr broadcast it became!
..……………………...……..….YSCAP90.png
Suffer more :) Tn4TEAZ.png

Mine just says that I'm new- but once im not new, I have no idea what I should make it!

Mine just says that I'm new- but once im not new, I have no idea what I should make it!
2W7k7.gif l8Myi.gif
self-explanatory!
self-explanatory!

qN1OyUr.png
P9aWhak.png
k0y5XOQ.png
CIvQ3bf.png
LRdLP2V.png
a5jtoDO.png
??????
??????
3cfd76cef7c18c67807bba6438d0d1c0eea46682.png Stilll don't know what to put here...

Skin Shop

Wishlist!
Click on my children
[
I am in grave danger
I am in grave danger
[quote name="Lampenflora" date="2022-04-18 22:20:29" ] From a PS2 game I like. It amuses me. [/quote] @Lampenflora Just looking through everyones, and I just saw yours! I love Sly Cooper too!!
Lampenflora wrote on 2022-04-18 22:20:29:
From a PS2 game I like. It amuses me.
@Lampenflora Just looking through everyones, and I just saw yours! I love Sly Cooper too!!
divider.png
Why don't bios have a preview option!! Forum posts do it's the same BBcode sob
Why don't bios have a preview option!! Forum posts do it's the same BBcode sob
raccoon.png
The Arcanist has done everything wrong ever (in reference to ending the world) and also i love spacedad
The Arcanist has done everything wrong ever (in reference to ending the world) and also i love spacedad
i have a problem (obsessed with the tertiary gene: blossom). uh-oh
i have a problem (obsessed with the tertiary gene: blossom). uh-oh
A pixel button that reads 'wishlist' and links to my wishlist.
A pixel button that reads 'avatar dragon' and links to my avatar dragon.
A pixel button that reads 'about' and links to my extended about.
A pixel button that reads 'For Sale'.
A pixel button that reads 'den slot tasks' and links to a list of items I currently need for my latest hibernal den slots.
A pixel button that reads 'they/them'. These are my pronouns.
A pixel button that reads 'trans'. Referring to the fact that I am transgender.
A pixel button that reads 'autistic', referring to the fact that I am autistic.
A pixel button that reads 'disabled', referring to the fact that I am physically disabled.
A pixel button that reads 'wheelchair user', referring to the fact that I use a wheelchair.

Call me Ainsley!
Discord: ainsleys
LF Accent: Paper Cranes | Please DM me if you have it!
Celebratory G1 Hatching!
1 2 ... 252 253 254 255 256 ... 258 259