Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | explain your broadcast message
1 2 ... 251 252 253 254 255 ... 258 259
Idk if I've been here before so I'll just post again if I was. My quote hails back to my first flight being Wind. I have only moved once to plague, but our wind roots are still strong in lore as I was there from December 2014 until Fall of 2019. Obviously my clan is a caravan "located" in the Hellwell Undercroft as it's the traveler's hub. I use located loosely as lore wise, we are always traveling!
Idk if I've been here before so I'll just post again if I was. My quote hails back to my first flight being Wind. I have only moved once to plague, but our wind roots are still strong in lore as I was there from December 2014 until Fall of 2019. Obviously my clan is a caravan "located" in the Hellwell Undercroft as it's the traveler's hub. I use located loosely as lore wise, we are always traveling!
65801676p.png
FR +3 | She/Her
Wishlist | Sales
This explains it all [img]https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/642/877/342.jpg[/img]
This explains it all

342.jpg
6Nn9hBD.png
YxYcwlh.png
1674GGt.png
I play this game on my school computer mostly. Luckily I have summer school stuff so I have it until July 7th.
I play this game on my school computer mostly. Luckily I have summer school stuff so I have it until July 7th.
7ntZZGM.png
tNgQJvM.png
bYt72YT.png
reHWBXk.png
PRICTGJ.png
2VtxnMX.png
Check out the gayest dragon you'll ever see here
F8JsSEl.png
I've been fixated on sillyboys (jesters) for so long. They are taking over all of my brain space. Jingle Jingle
I've been fixated on sillyboys (jesters) for so long. They are taking over all of my brain space. Jingle Jingle
AutisticMaveriqueNonbinary, They/Them
SystemOtherkinFurry
This is an exalting lair
"can't stop acquiring neon eyesore aberrations" i feel is fairly self-explanatory
"can't stop acquiring neon eyesore aberrations" i feel is fairly self-explanatory
"Okay, if I... if I chop you up in a meat grinder, and the only thing that comes out, that's left of you, is your eyeball, you'r- you're PROBABLY DEAD! You're probably going to - not you, I'm just sayin', like, if you- if somebody were to, like, push you into a meat grinder, and, like, your- one of your finger bones is still intact, they're not gonna pick it up and go, "Well see, yeah it wasn't deadly, it wasn't an instant kill move! You still got, like, this part of your finger left!" NO I'M NOT GONNA PUT YOU INTO A MEAT GRINDER. I'M NOT GONNA PUT YOU INTO A MEAT GRINDER. NO. I'm making a reference to the fact that, like, if I, like, if I were to get REDACTED KILLED... I don't know, YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN'. If- if- okay, if you were to- okay we're gonna take humans out of this, if alien Globgobglobgo 1 REDACTED shoots a disintegrating ray at alien Globglo 2, if there's only REDACTED TEETH LEFT, it's- it's REDACTED you're dead, you're dead.

"If I were to put you in a meat grinder," REDACTED, it's so REDACTED up! You understand what I'm sayin' though, I'm not actually saying that I'm going to put somebody in a meat grinder, REDACTED. Whatever."
"Okay, if I... if I chop you up in a meat grinder, and the only thing that comes out, that's left of you, is your eyeball, you'r- you're PROBABLY DEAD! You're probably going to - not you, I'm just sayin', like, if you- if somebody were to, like, push you into a meat grinder, and, like, your- one of your finger bones is still intact, they're not gonna pick it up and go, "Well see, yeah it wasn't deadly, it wasn't an instant kill move! You still got, like, this part of your finger left!" NO I'M NOT GONNA PUT YOU INTO A MEAT GRINDER. I'M NOT GONNA PUT YOU INTO A MEAT GRINDER. NO. I'm making a reference to the fact that, like, if I, like, if I were to get REDACTED KILLED... I don't know, YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN'. If- if- okay, if you were to- okay we're gonna take humans out of this, if alien Globgobglobgo 1 REDACTED shoots a disintegrating ray at alien Globglo 2, if there's only REDACTED TEETH LEFT, it's- it's REDACTED you're dead, you're dead.

"If I were to put you in a meat grinder," REDACTED, it's so REDACTED up! You understand what I'm sayin' though, I'm not actually saying that I'm going to put somebody in a meat grinder, REDACTED. Whatever."
18345.png
771.png
icon dragon
deviantart
tumblr
reddit
•pixilator804
» ...located on first page
« Art & Writing
« Art & Writing
« Writing
« Placeholder.
1967.png
I like spreadsheets.
I like spreadsheets.
mine-birb1.png x he/him | FR + 4
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 59953779.png
Self explanatory.
Self explanatory.
?1yJ3f=platform.png
RSUsSvx.png
listen to les jardins de minuit and you'll get it
listen to les jardins de minuit and you'll get it
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
i just made mine. it's part of a poem i wrote. here's a little bit of it:

and i laugh, something manic, only to ask
'what, then? what do i do? what routine would you have me perform?'
and the sun opened up
and said nothing at all.
i just made mine. it's part of a poem i wrote. here's a little bit of it:

and i laugh, something manic, only to ask
'what, then? what do i do? what routine would you have me perform?'
and the sun opened up
and said nothing at all.
tumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o2_75sq.png ...

hi, i'm slipfast :)

and this is alicent
............................................................................................

SVKYjFc.gif
1 2 ... 251 252 253 254 255 ... 258 259