Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | No chests in digging?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
Don't you remember? The same thing happened during the Earth festival.
Quote:
Undel - 2017-11-27 21:57:05
Rockbreaker's Chests that were appearing in scavenging results have been moved back to their correct gathering table, digging.
Don't you remember? The same thing happened during the Earth festival.
Quote:
Undel - 2017-11-27 21:57:05
Rockbreaker's Chests that were appearing in scavenging results have been moved back to their correct gathering table, digging.
I've been using the coli for two hours and digging every day for the past three festivals without a single chest drop. Using the venue with the most drops statistically.

I think RNG just hates me.
I've been using the coli for two hours and digging every day for the past three festivals without a single chest drop. Using the venue with the most drops statistically.

I think RNG just hates me.
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
I barely ever get the chests through digging and this fest is no different. I just buy the skins I want, the coli hasn't given me much either.

I did get one of those owl familiars so at least there's that. I guess I'll go scavenge for my last day then.
I barely ever get the chests through digging and this fest is no different. I just buy the skins I want, the coli hasn't given me much either.

I did get one of those owl familiars so at least there's that. I guess I'll go scavenge for my last day then.
NRIoOfa.png
I was scavenging in nature today (hoping for a egg) and found a chest. So. Um.
I was scavenging in nature today (hoping for a egg) and found a chest. So. Um.
ShinyRelicLedian.png
Oh wow I wish I would have saw they are dropping from scaveging earlier. I've wasted all my turns this week in digging
Oh wow I wish I would have saw they are dropping from scaveging earlier. I've wasted all my turns this week in digging
I wish I saw this thread before I used all my gathering turns to dig -_-
I wish I saw this thread before I used all my gathering turns to dig -_-
m87ieVe.png
Oh man, I've wasted all week digging.
Oh man, I've wasted all week digging.
IfoEUbz.png
and it's peaceful in the deep
cathedral where you cannot breathe
no need to pray, no need to speak

{wishlist} {legacy challenge} {hatchery} {clan lore}
I honestly haven't gotten a chest in the past 4-5 festivals from digging and I only just finished my new Coli Team a couple days ago so I really haven't been able to grind for them either (i lacked the time).
I honestly haven't gotten a chest in the past 4-5 festivals from digging and I only just finished my new Coli Team a couple days ago so I really haven't been able to grind for them either (i lacked the time).
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
:< I've been digging all week- I ended up buying what I needed but that's frustrating if I completely missed chances at chests because they were in the wrong section.
:< I've been digging all week- I ended up buying what I needed but that's frustrating if I completely missed chances at chests because they were in the wrong section.
CVX0Ylh.png
I saw ppl got the chest from scavenging and not digging ; i think mods need to fix this . I had wastes so many digging turns for nothing .
I saw ppl got the chest from scavenging and not digging ; i think mods need to fix this . I had wastes so many digging turns for nothing .
tiEnSNJ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16