Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What's the lore behind Firefly?
1 2
What if they’re like the dragon equivalent of bugs on a windshield? O.o
What if they’re like the dragon equivalent of bugs on a windshield? O.o
cp13w5x.png2vuMJuM.png
It’s magic tattoos that someone messed up the scroll for, so it’s now inheritable. Because it’s magic the tattoos slowly move and can project off the dragon like 2d drawings come to life.

Kind of like my head-canon for how Runes started. It’s just an enchantment gone wrong that made them too permanent.
It’s magic tattoos that someone messed up the scroll for, so it’s now inheritable. Because it’s magic the tattoos slowly move and can project off the dragon like 2d drawings come to life.

Kind of like my head-canon for how Runes started. It’s just an enchantment gone wrong that made them too permanent.
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
SgonDOb.pngOvfZqTx.gif2im8gtl.png
In my custom progen's lore, the fireflies will be those fireflies you see floating around Nature eggs! [item=unhatched nature egg] She's the eldest member of the original clan, so she speaks the advice of the Gladekeeper, told to her by the magical purple assistants that arrived to serve the family. [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/c812/f/2018/145/8/e/dragon_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dccgyu8.png[/img]
In my custom progen's lore, the fireflies will be those fireflies you see floating around Nature eggs!

Unhatched Nature Egg

She's the eldest member of the original clan, so she speaks the advice of the Gladekeeper, told to her by the magical purple assistants that arrived to serve the family.

dragon_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dccgyu8.png
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
1 2