Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Spirit of Nature!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
its probably gonna be a deer but i hope it’s a sloth
its probably gonna be a deer but i hope it’s a sloth

gmt +8
fr time +15
she/they/he
pings very welcome
b01c9d8cb099f28c33efbc3427a2a7f8d24272ad.png
exalt save sales (g1s, oldies and others)
[quote name="orpington" date="2018-05-22 06:55:00" ] m o o s e [/quote] if its a moose I know exactly what fan dragon im doing next
orpington wrote on 2018-05-22 06:55:00:
m o o s e
if its a moose I know exactly what fan dragon im doing next
Uq1cq4S.png
I want a raccoon! Or maybe a hummingbird
I want a raccoon! Or maybe a hummingbird
4xTBSTZ.png
I think it'll be green
I think it'll be green
owleics.gif
I kind of hope for an unicorn, since the only horse-like familiars (that I know of) are the Kelpies and the Iron/Rusty Golems.
I know there are Dwarf Unicorns, but they don't quite fit that classic image.
I kind of hope for an unicorn, since the only horse-like familiars (that I know of) are the Kelpies and the Iron/Rusty Golems.
I know there are Dwarf Unicorns, but they don't quite fit that classic image.
Am I weird for wanting a poison dart frog?
Am I weird for wanting a poison dart frog?
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
Peacock or deer. Peacock because I don't think there's an actual peacock-like fam yet? (please correct me if I'm wrong.) and deer because aesthetic.
Peacock or deer. Peacock because I don't think there's an actual peacock-like fam yet? (please correct me if I'm wrong.) and deer because aesthetic.
AvatarofAkatosh-cropped.png I tried to make an aesthetic signature but it broke :(
[quote name="@TwilitBard" date="2018-05-22 12:09:12" ] Peacock or deer. Peacock because I don't think there's an actual peacock-like fam yet? (please correct me if I'm wrong.) and deer because aesthetic. [/quote] spirit of fire, even though people call it a phoenix, is literally just an orange peacock. sorry dude
@TwilitBard wrote on 2018-05-22 12:09:12:
spirit of fire, even though people call it a phoenix, is literally just an orange peacock. sorry dude
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
[quote name="Paravoina" date="2018-05-22 12:11:00" ] [quote name="@TwilitBard" date="2018-05-22 12:09:12" ] Peacock or deer. Peacock because I don't think there's an actual peacock-like fam yet? (please correct me if I'm wrong.) and deer because aesthetic. [/quote] spirit of fire, even though people call it a phoenix, is literally just an orange peacock. sorry dude [/quote] Maybe spirit of nature might be a bird of paradise then? Or perhaps a Kiwi (as in the bird not the fruit)? A bit iffy on Spirit of Fire being a peafowl, but it does have all the defining features of one (the trail's a bit sparse on it though) so it probably is. Would've never guessed without the suggestion.
Paravoina wrote on 2018-05-22 12:11:00:
@TwilitBard wrote on 2018-05-22 12:09:12:
spirit of fire, even though people call it a phoenix, is literally just an orange peacock. sorry dude
Maybe spirit of nature might be a bird of paradise then? Or perhaps a Kiwi (as in the bird not the fruit)?
A bit iffy on Spirit of Fire being a peafowl, but it does have all the defining features of one (the trail's a bit sparse on it though) so it probably is. Would've never guessed without the suggestion.
AvatarofAkatosh-cropped.png I tried to make an aesthetic signature but it broke :(
Poison dart frog, yes Look at that cute little face. When I think of a poison dart frog, I think of a jungle, which is what Nature is. Deer/moose/elk can be anywhere [img]https://wonderopolis.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Dart_Frogs_dreamstime_xl_28192773_1.jpg[/img]
Poison dart frog, yes

Look at that cute little face. When I think of a poison dart frog, I think of a jungle, which is what Nature is. Deer/moose/elk can be anywhere

Dart_Frogs_dreamstime_xl_28192773_1.jpg
image.pnglMoMteR.pngimage.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10