Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | PSA
1 2 3 4 5
blessed post op, gg
blessed post op, gg
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
OP trying to spread positive vibes, not start a fight. Good post.
OP trying to spread positive vibes, not start a fight. Good post.
AvatarofAkatosh-cropped.png I tried to make an aesthetic signature but it broke :(
I put gem genes on both gen 1 dragons and non gen 1 dragons anyway . They're all good dragons for me and i don't feel like I waste my money or anything . I even bought gems with my real life money here . As long as they have good color that's all matters for me .
I put gem genes on both gen 1 dragons and non gen 1 dragons anyway . They're all good dragons for me and i don't feel like I waste my money or anything . I even bought gems with my real life money here . As long as they have good color that's all matters for me .
tiEnSNJ.png
[quote name="clw23" date="2018-05-21 08:59:27" ] I don't really care what people do with genes though I personally wouldn't put a gem gene on a non-G1 [/quote] I feel the same, though I'd put genes on an oldie even if it's not a G1. I just like not annoying users with set-in lore (because I know some people think that going with vastly different lore in the lineage "conflicts' with their lore) and I like showing off my hard work because, usually, it means I gened the dragon from the ground up (that is not to say you can't do it with a bred dragon; you can, but I mean it's more easily seen). That's why I put gene records in the bios of my dragons. I don't know. I just like having dragons without parents because everything is so open to creativity without annoying people with lore already set up. [s]I personally don't care if people write their own lore for dergs I sell but G1s are an easy way for me to avoid stepping on toes.[/s]
clw23 wrote on 2018-05-21 08:59:27:
I don't really care what people do with genes though I personally wouldn't put a gem gene on a non-G1

I feel the same, though I'd put genes on an oldie even if it's not a G1. I just like not annoying users with set-in lore (because I know some people think that going with vastly different lore in the lineage "conflicts' with their lore) and I like showing off my hard work because, usually, it means I gened the dragon from the ground up (that is not to say you can't do it with a bred dragon; you can, but I mean it's more easily seen). That's why I put gene records in the bios of my dragons.

I don't know. I just like having dragons without parents because everything is so open to creativity without annoying people with lore already set up. I personally don't care if people write their own lore for dergs I sell but G1s are an easy way for me to avoid stepping on toes.
I'm in it for the pretty. I could care less about a dragon's "value." I have exactly one Gen 1, and that's because I thought he was pretty.
I'm in it for the pretty. I could care less about a dragon's "value." I have exactly one Gen 1, and that's because I thought he was pretty.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
[quote name="Katemere" date="2018-05-20 18:14:12" ] preach [/quote]
Katemere wrote on 2018-05-20 18:14:12:
preach
W1ufEjp.png
I thought it said "beauty is in the eye of the boulder"

still words to live by
I thought it said "beauty is in the eye of the boulder"

still words to live by
3 hours ahead of FR time
to me heavily bred gen 1 dragons are worth more than unbred ones. They are more unique and have a legacy.... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3916] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/40/3916_350.png[/img] [/url] I mean just look at this glorious long list, and how boring if it were empty instead. So many proud warrios, fighting scattered over all of sornieth for the gods.
to me heavily bred gen 1 dragons are worth more than unbred ones. They are more unique and have a legacy....

3916_350.png

I mean just look at this glorious long list, and how boring if it were empty instead. So many proud warrios, fighting scattered over all of sornieth for the gods.

3915_350.png
I bought a dragon with a huge offspring list for a project just to avoid having to buy another Coatl scroll. I did get Shimmer for one of my bred project dragons when I could have just tried again, just because I liked his birth date.

Dragons are dragons.
I bought a dragon with a huge offspring list for a project just to avoid having to buy another Coatl scroll. I did get Shimmer for one of my bred project dragons when I could have just tried again, just because I liked his birth date.

Dragons are dragons.
..............QPMqEIe.png DtSukjn.png
ED7Ocw5.png
Wwl9tUS.png
btj5Ikk.png
[quote name="@GreatLordHades" date="2018-05-20 18:11:38" ] just because a few people think that your derg is worthless because it isn't a gen one, doesn't mean it is. [/quote] [color=green]Look I know you're trying to be positive and everything but-- Who EVER said this?? This is why some people (including me) are getting defensive. The insinuation that G1 peeps are going around saying everyone else's dragons are worthless really bothers me. :'/ And I mean, if you wanted to make a 100% pure thread you wouldn't go and say things like this. It just feels really nasty to read as someone who is a G1 collector. ;~;
@GreatLordHades wrote on 2018-05-20 18:11:38:
just because a few people think that your derg is worthless because it isn't a gen one, doesn't mean it is.

Look I know you're trying to be positive and everything but--
Who EVER said this?? This is why some people (including me) are getting defensive.

The insinuation that G1 peeps are going around saying everyone else's dragons are worthless really bothers me. :'/

And I mean, if you wanted to make a 100% pure thread you wouldn't go and say things like this. It just feels really nasty to read as someone who is a G1 collector. ;~;
1 2 3 4 5