Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | dragon cursewords?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
it's been a while but i have another swearing derg now. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42040598] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/420406/42040598p.png[/img] [/url] "If only I wasn't in that tideforsaken flesh maze again..."
it's been a while but i have another swearing derg now.

42040598p.png
"If only I wasn't in that tideforsaken flesh maze again..."
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
i mean the sprites in glimmer and gloom curse so take that as you will
i mean the sprites in glimmer and gloom curse so take that as you will
Vorvomon_vpet_pen.gif Dorumon_vpet_dm.gif Ryudamon_vpet_pen.gif
"Pine needles."
"Pine needles."
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
B YOU SON OF A SNOUT TWISTER
B YOU SON OF A SNOUT TWISTER
pa4j.gif _ _______________
skye
any prns
fr +0

Nci3i99.png _ _______________
skye
any prns
fr +0

49zn.gif _ _______________
skye
any pronouns
fr +0

lykosbyfomeak.png _______________
skye
any pronouns
fr +0

49zn.gif _ _______________
skye
any pronouns
fr +0

dragon_doodles_roadkilled_sig.png _______________
road
any pronouns
fr +0
63782395_jQn5mCeAuPH7mh2.png
skyefall6309.gif _______________
road
he/she/they
fr +0
Hmm I can think of a few insults/slang I feel. WARNING: I DONT MEAN ANY OF THESE, AND I APPRECIATE ALL OF YOU.

"I hope your nests rot."

"You're as bad as a pearlcatcher with not pearl!"

"I hope your charge gets destroyed" (obviously aimed at guardians)

"Get locked in the fortress of ends, you pile of useless scrap."

"Dear gods what on Sorineth are you doing"

"Oh pohips, that wasn't supposed to happen."

(@ a ice dragon) "I hope you melt, snowflake."

(@ a nature dragon) "Why dont you go catch a cold, twig."

(@ a light dragon) "Your aren't the brightest bulb, are you?"

(@ a plague dragon) "I hope you die of the common cold, you pathetic, vile excuse of a dragon."

(@ a arcane dragon) "May all of your Research get destroyed, you spacey wannabe."

(@ a fire dragon) "I hope you get doused."

(@ a water dragon) "Oh, I'm sorry. I only talk to dragons with deities. Tidelord? Oh yeah, I forgot about him (obviously being sarcastic).”

(@ a earth dragon) "Crumble, you flimsy piece of sandstone."

(@ a wind dragon) "I hope you break your wings, then you can get your ditzy head out of those damn clouds."

(@ a shadow dragon) "Your entire flight is basically a weak Shade wannabe and you are probably as bright as the rest of your clan."

(@ a lighting dragon) "you wouldn't even be an unpaid intern for stormcatcher, you're that useless."

"Hey, you have resting fae face."

"Don't be such a Pearlcatcher about it."

"That sound is more annoying than a coatl's language."

"Sure, I'll believe it when A snapper flies."

"You alchemical mistake of creation." (@ bogsneaks)

"Why don't you forget about yourself? You seem to be great at forgetting everything else!" (@ tundras)

"I hope that gem gets knocked out of you, Skydancer."

"Your kind ain't appreciated here, so watch yourself."

(And, when the insulter is extremely upset and this is aimed at a imp:)
"YOU WOULD MAKE A LOUSY EMPEROR, YOU SELF ENTITLED, DIETY-DAMNED LIZARD."

Goodness I hope ya'll don't use these they are actually kinda mean. I'm very glad this website has low bullying tolerance!
Hmm I can think of a few insults/slang I feel. WARNING: I DONT MEAN ANY OF THESE, AND I APPRECIATE ALL OF YOU.

"I hope your nests rot."

"You're as bad as a pearlcatcher with not pearl!"

"I hope your charge gets destroyed" (obviously aimed at guardians)

"Get locked in the fortress of ends, you pile of useless scrap."

"Dear gods what on Sorineth are you doing"

"Oh pohips, that wasn't supposed to happen."

(@ a ice dragon) "I hope you melt, snowflake."

(@ a nature dragon) "Why dont you go catch a cold, twig."

(@ a light dragon) "Your aren't the brightest bulb, are you?"

(@ a plague dragon) "I hope you die of the common cold, you pathetic, vile excuse of a dragon."

(@ a arcane dragon) "May all of your Research get destroyed, you spacey wannabe."

(@ a fire dragon) "I hope you get doused."

(@ a water dragon) "Oh, I'm sorry. I only talk to dragons with deities. Tidelord? Oh yeah, I forgot about him (obviously being sarcastic).”

(@ a earth dragon) "Crumble, you flimsy piece of sandstone."

(@ a wind dragon) "I hope you break your wings, then you can get your ditzy head out of those damn clouds."

(@ a shadow dragon) "Your entire flight is basically a weak Shade wannabe and you are probably as bright as the rest of your clan."

(@ a lighting dragon) "you wouldn't even be an unpaid intern for stormcatcher, you're that useless."

"Hey, you have resting fae face."

"Don't be such a Pearlcatcher about it."

"That sound is more annoying than a coatl's language."

"Sure, I'll believe it when A snapper flies."

"You alchemical mistake of creation." (@ bogsneaks)

"Why don't you forget about yourself? You seem to be great at forgetting everything else!" (@ tundras)

"I hope that gem gets knocked out of you, Skydancer."

"Your kind ain't appreciated here, so watch yourself."

(And, when the insulter is extremely upset and this is aimed at a imp:)
"YOU WOULD MAKE A LOUSY EMPEROR, YOU SELF ENTITLED, DIETY-DAMNED LIZARD."

Goodness I hope ya'll don't use these they are actually kinda mean. I'm very glad this website has low bullying tolerance!
There was a time he thought a single
sword could save the kingdom. A
time, all regrets were yet far away...
I'd kind of think dragons would have warrior cats style curses/insults, examples:
"You longneck brain!"
"Raptorik dung"
"[insert dragon name here] is a shadow/raptorik/other beastclan heart! [insert more beration here]"
I'd kind of think dragons would have warrior cats style curses/insults, examples:
"You longneck brain!"
"Raptorik dung"
"[insert dragon name here] is a shadow/raptorik/other beastclan heart! [insert more beration here]"
zorua.gif He/they/it/xe ani_bw-S_487-origin.gif
Not seeing enough Shadow-themed ones, so:
"Rotting mushrooms!"
"You're as original as a Nocturne!"
"You tell knock-knock jokes!" -implying that they're bad at trickery and not funny
"Boring" is probably a really bad thing to call someone
Not seeing enough Shadow-themed ones, so:
"Rotting mushrooms!"
"You're as original as a Nocturne!"
"You tell knock-knock jokes!" -implying that they're bad at trickery and not funny
"Boring" is probably a really bad thing to call someone
2bbMm1c.pngOne for sorrow, two for joy...936TVGr.png
My boy Nocturne has the mouth of a sailor, but obviously I can't allow him to speak like that in such a dignified place. So he has to come up with his own insults.

He calls Faes "Tree-huggers" and plant eating dragons "flower-munchers", Plague dragons as "rotters" and Earth dragons/Snappers as "stompers". He'll often throw in some other random things here and there.
My boy Nocturne has the mouth of a sailor, but obviously I can't allow him to speak like that in such a dignified place. So he has to come up with his own insults.

He calls Faes "Tree-huggers" and plant eating dragons "flower-munchers", Plague dragons as "rotters" and Earth dragons/Snappers as "stompers". He'll often throw in some other random things here and there.
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
My first thought was of Dragonriders of Pern sayings. I really like "by the first egg," but I sort of use these as jumping-off points to help me think of more FR-lore-based terms (too tired to think of any atm SOB)
My first thought was of Dragonriders of Pern sayings. I really like "by the first egg," but I sort of use these as jumping-off points to help me think of more FR-lore-based terms (too tired to think of any atm SOB)
cM8dUFr.png
idk if anyone has said it yet or not but maybe imperials compare each other to pearlcatchers and vice versa as an insult?? or something like that

i definitely see breeds discriminating and using racist (is that the right word for this??) terms like talking about ridgie snoots or maybe saying someone like a thief or someone who borrows a lot is worse than a ridgeback or something and talking about pc pearls and whatnot
idk if anyone has said it yet or not but maybe imperials compare each other to pearlcatchers and vice versa as an insult?? or something like that

i definitely see breeds discriminating and using racist (is that the right word for this??) terms like talking about ridgie snoots or maybe saying someone like a thief or someone who borrows a lot is worse than a ridgeback or something and talking about pc pearls and whatnot
yeahbuddy.png
Boo
he/him
um,, hi lol
smol.png
chrysocolla.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9