Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | good bean call out post
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 71 72
@Scyshe's the best bean to ever bean <3
@Scyshe's the best bean to ever bean <3
3PxlXSK.png
@P4810 jdfnjgkdhn you're the best bean hun ♥
@P4810 jdfnjgkdhn you're the best bean hun ♥
@NoodleMomma Thank you so much, sweetheart. I actually started tearing up. I love you so much, you're the best little sister I could've wished for.

She's such a kind, considerate, intelligent and moral person. I'm so proud of her

@HeavyRoads is a cool kid too, a little strange but she keeps the flight rising chat alive with her weirdness. A good weird, y'know?

@Zerologist is adorable, awesome, kind and considerate. He deserves all the love in the world.

@BumbleHeart is everyone's internet mom, she's so kind and generous.

@UnicornCrazy is a real good friend, and her horses/ponies are soooooo adorableeee!! We have real good conversations :D
@NoodleMomma Thank you so much, sweetheart. I actually started tearing up. I love you so much, you're the best little sister I could've wished for.

She's such a kind, considerate, intelligent and moral person. I'm so proud of her

@HeavyRoads is a cool kid too, a little strange but she keeps the flight rising chat alive with her weirdness. A good weird, y'know?

@Zerologist is adorable, awesome, kind and considerate. He deserves all the love in the world.

@BumbleHeart is everyone's internet mom, she's so kind and generous.

@UnicornCrazy is a real good friend, and her horses/ponies are soooooo adorableeee!! We have real good conversations :D
@CometAura

Thanks aaaaa!!!

Shout-out to the best big brother out there! Go visit his lair full of floofs!!
He's a disciplined, loving, awesome, amazing, cool, majestic, intelligent, hardworking, kind, and considerate big brother!!! He teaches me how to be a good bean!

@Bumbleheart is the best internet mom ever!!! She's ever-loving, kind, and super generous! She cares more about others than her own needs... She deserves all the hugs and love in the universe!!
@CometAura

Thanks aaaaa!!!

Shout-out to the best big brother out there! Go visit his lair full of floofs!!
He's a disciplined, loving, awesome, amazing, cool, majestic, intelligent, hardworking, kind, and considerate big brother!!! He teaches me how to be a good bean!

@Bumbleheart is the best internet mom ever!!! She's ever-loving, kind, and super generous! She cares more about others than her own needs... She deserves all the hugs and love in the universe!!
yUZ4k.gif
good bean = @Hibiscius
good bean = @Hibiscius
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
@Avene aaaaa ;; no you!! you're the good but hissy bean!!!
@Avene aaaaa ;; no you!! you're the good but hissy bean!!!
D7wuvpn.png
@n2ajlover
hello bean ur a good bean
@n2ajlover
hello bean ur a good bean
ice_demiboybling_by_cicide76536-dcn9o5e.gifp7h5Nyu.pngarcane_demigirlbling_by_cicide76536-dcn9nzp.gif
*aggressively pings @Unfortunately7 *
*aggressively pings @Unfortunately7 *
bbc193bd8a2a3ee420bc1f2454804edf.jpg
love love love
@nappez
@screamingtrees
and also everyone on my friends list but i'm too nervous to ping everyone aaaa
love love love
@nappez
@screamingtrees
and also everyone on my friends list but i'm too nervous to ping everyone aaaa
i need to redo my signature