Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Validate me 2.0 alignment chart Deities
1 2 3
this is so accurate i love
this is so accurate i love
:D
[quote name="catgame21234" date="2018-04-25 20:51:47" ] [quote name="@Ragnell" date="2018-04-25 20:04:08" ] i dont like this because now i have to face the fact that Stormcatcher is absolutely the guy who's defense team is +10 reinhardt, brave lyn, xander, and cecilia. his reinhardt probably has chill res as well. jerk. [/quote] +2brave lyn +10 cecilia with a non meta build cause he'd 500+ exspariment The reinhardt is summoner supported ((God i want to make a unit for every single god now who'd be their summoner support help me out man give me some sujections)) im working on this banger tiki that lightweaver would def use [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/191660823712628737/438352126217945089/image.png[/img] [s]im highkey glad that post nabbed you from the shadows[/s] [/quote] [s] rumor has it that if you mention fire emblem three times on the forums I appear and tell you to play path of radiance[/s] Arcanist is the guy who +10's mediocre units, gives them seasonal weapons, and makes them into gods. He has at least three units built to counter Stormcatcher's team specifically. I think he'd favor building mages in general, so he's probably got something like +10 5* candleabra+close counter Sophia, but tannenboom!+steady breath Lukas or kitty paddle Felicia would still be up his alley. He's consistently tier 20. Flamecaller doesn't know a thing about the source game but her Lilina is a force to be reckoned with. She was [i]very[/i] happy about forblaze. Shadowbinder whaled for both Grimas, and supported whichever she got more of. The image you sent wont show up for me rn so i'll take your word for it, but also Lightweaver would run an all-dragon team. edit: It's a solid set, i'm assuming you're running her as an enemy-phase unit to bait out mages, but she struggles against blue mages which are unfortunately popular in the current meta. As she is rn, she won't be able to take the most popular reinhardt set (death blow/chill res) if she is hit with the chill res debuff, which is likely given her good res. If her res isn't debuffed one way or another she'll take him just fine. I'd say just avoid blue mages and non-green physical units. that's really all i can think of rn.
catgame21234 wrote on 2018-04-25 20:51:47:
@Ragnell wrote on 2018-04-25 20:04:08:
i dont like this because now i have to face the fact that Stormcatcher is absolutely the guy who's defense team is +10 reinhardt, brave lyn, xander, and cecilia. his reinhardt probably has chill res as well. jerk.
+2brave lyn
+10 cecilia with a non meta build cause he'd 500+ exspariment
The reinhardt is summoner supported

((God i want to make a unit for every single god now
who'd be their summoner support
help me out man give me some sujections))

im working on this banger tiki that lightweaver would def use
image.png

im highkey glad that post nabbed you from the shadows
rumor has it that if you mention fire emblem three times on the forums I appear and tell you to play path of radiance

Arcanist is the guy who +10's mediocre units, gives them seasonal weapons, and makes them into gods. He has at least three units built to counter Stormcatcher's team specifically. I think he'd favor building mages in general, so he's probably got something like +10 5* candleabra+close counter Sophia, but tannenboom!+steady breath Lukas or kitty paddle Felicia would still be up his alley. He's consistently tier 20.

Flamecaller doesn't know a thing about the source game but her Lilina is a force to be reckoned with. She was very happy about forblaze.

Shadowbinder whaled for both Grimas, and supported whichever she got more of.

The image you sent wont show up for me rn so i'll take your word for it, but also Lightweaver would run an all-dragon team.
edit: It's a solid set, i'm assuming you're running her as an enemy-phase unit to bait out mages, but she struggles against blue mages which are unfortunately popular in the current meta. As she is rn, she won't be able to take the most popular reinhardt set (death blow/chill res) if she is hit with the chill res debuff, which is likely given her good res. If her res isn't debuffed one way or another she'll take him just fine. I'd say just avoid blue mages and non-green physical units.

that's really all i can think of rn.
Stuffed Mith
||
he/they/she
changed username galdr -> dunmeshi 1/2/24
[quote name="Ragnell" date="2018-04-26 11:12:35" ] Flamecaller doesn't know a thing about the source game but her Lilina is a force to be reckoned with. She was [i]very[/i] happy about forblaze. [/quote] Flamecaller is literally me but with Kana
Ragnell wrote on 2018-04-26 11:12:35:
Flamecaller doesn't know a thing about the source game but her Lilina is a force to be reckoned with. She was very happy about forblaze.
Flamecaller is literally me but with Kana
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
Okay but Arcane Archer. Imagine @Arcanist using two bows and wearing at least two quivers full of magical pink arrows. Someone please Photoshop this or something! Also, I wonder if he would do so?
Okay but Arcane Archer. Imagine @Arcanist using two bows and wearing at least two quivers full of magical pink arrows. Someone please Photoshop this or something! Also, I wonder if he would do so?
2716277.png2716258.png2716256.png2716252.png 2716253.png 398738881&trans=1.jpg
Pet's name: Violet

"I didn't do the reading it looked mad" is such a mood though
"I didn't do the reading it looked mad" is such a mood though
wq9PoXA.png
I'm not entirely sure what I was expecting, but it definitely wasn't all this.
I'm not entirely sure what I was expecting, but it definitely wasn't all this.
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
Icewarden is often portrayed as evil or just in general as bad but I feel he doesn't deserve that. He's just trying to keep us all safe from horrors and terrors and be a distant disapproving father figure so we could be better. He certainly wouldn't be the one to skip class.
Icewarden is often portrayed as evil or just in general as bad but I feel he doesn't deserve that. He's just trying to keep us all safe from horrors and terrors and be a distant disapproving father figure so we could be better. He certainly wouldn't be the one to skip class.
tumblr_papfgyiEtt1vvc1jno3_500.png
1 2 3